Talk About Nutz

Renfro Jones

This guy is a neighbor of a friend of mine down in Annapolis.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDBrdl2sZWs[/ame]

Fishbum

I have a buddy of mine that paraglides down in Baja. He tells me about his friends that also paraglide. " oh and Jimmy ..yeah well he broke his back..and Bill..yeah he died last year..and Steve..he's in a wheelchair..."
Just a matter of time....

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Those guys need a serious snack!!!

2mplssz.jpg

Renfro Jones

I wonder if the FAA know about this......
Wow

The Instructors lost their licenses , they got in trouble, but what could they really do. Whats done is done. It's said that Red Bull paid him 3 million to do that, Hasn't been confirmed.

Last edited:

chowhound

Thanks for the info Refro.
Obviously the FAA frowns upon objects falling from the sky with no means to slow down by themselves :lol: They don't even like jumpers getting out over semi-congested areas, and that's with two chutes on.

Renfro Jones

Thanks for the info Refro.
Obviously the FAA frowns upon objects falling from the sky with no means to slow down by themselves :lol: They don't even like jumpers getting out over semi-congested areas, and that's with two chutes on.

They did this jump in Puerto Rico...

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
also famous lines from that movie

me so horny,me love you long time

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?

Me sucky-sucky. Me love you too much

and my favorite line of all...

Every t'ing you want - thats what mrs bam uses when she wants something..strangely she knows this movie even though she was only a year old when it came out..lol

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/quotes

Obviously missed a CLASSIC reference to a movie of all time, Full Metal Jacket.

Either you never saw it which is sad, or your memory failed which is also sad. So sorry.

1zogny0.jpg