They Came Around the Mountain

PanchoHambre

as a continuation of my post in the pissed off thread...

my brother his GF and Dog showed up just before midnight last night... five days before he was supposed to with about 6 hours warning!

I was worried about the dogs... still am but they are getting along... Tiger (mine) and Bo are similar and very large rowdy animals so it is a bit scary... my chi is the instigator he is the one who causes trouble as he went on the attack the minute they came in the gate. Stupid little thing bo could eat him in one bite.

Anyway so far so good they are going to be here for awhile so I need to keep things off to a good start.

Ultimately I am happy. For the history we went through I cannot tell you what it means to see this kid pull up in front of my house fat and healthy with a bit grin on his face and a 6 pack of my favorite beer in his hand. We drank beer and ate pizza til 3am I am tired.

It is a beautiful day and hopefully we will have a great cookout later.

Love2"Q"

glad to hear its working out ...
cant go wrong with pizza and beer ..
or beer and beer ..
or beer ..

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
That sounds like it was a great start to the visit, Pancho. I'm so happy to hear it. There is always so much riding on family visits, especially when there has been friction or issues in the past. But if y'all manage to start writing a new history this time, it could be awesome! Keep us posted - and take lots of pics!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awwww, that's SO good to hear, Mr. Glass Half-Empty! LOL! ;)

Enjoy the visit!

Lee

P.S. And ya know what else is nice? No one is going to change the name of this thread!

PanchoHambre

Hey y'all well things are going OK still. been doing alot of grilling and beer drinking. The dogs are a PITA but they are not trying to kill each other at least

P1010021.jpg

my brother at the grill with his van/house in the background

below: some doggies

P1010016.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010019.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Are you the one in red, Panch? Or the one behind the camera?

Glad you are having a good time. Nice pups!

Lee

PanchoHambre

Panch is the one with the cute legs and flipflops! :whistling:

P1010021-1.jpg

LOL alas no.... im the one with the sun reflecting off his bald head... bro in the front buddy in the back... spent that day with a case of beer on one of the abandoned piers on the river. Really neat place.

so far so good with the house guests... of course bro not knowing any limits added another friend with a dog to his entourage which I am not happy about really but she has been helpful and pleasant and dog is good and having a friend around keeps his GF happy and not bored so maybe its a good thing. So now the count is 4 people 4 dogs and 1 cat.

When I start to get irritated I just try to remind myself how grateful I am to have him here. Haven't seen him for a year and don't know when I will next. The small irritations are minor to what our friendship means to me. It is also nice to have people in the house to share food with and I think having other dogs and people around is good for my dogs. they are learning to chill out a bit.