What's Cooking NCT Sunday 12/14 to Saturday 12/20, 2014?

Shermie

Site Supporter
Ok guys and gals, I started another new week of what's cooking to begin tomorrow 12/ 14 to 12/20. Have fun!! :cooking:

homecook

Made a corned beef and some rye bread for sandwiches.

Attachments

• 102_4088.jpg
    102_4088.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 171
  • 102_4085.JPG
    102_4085.JPG
    189.9 KB · Views: 168

Shermie

Site Supporter
Went to a party yesterday afternoon, given by one of my nieces after her baby was christened.. There was a ton of food there!! :bbq3: :bdaycake:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Linguine/red clam sauce... wedge salad with shaved carrot, onion slices and ranch dressing.
It was nice.
Would have liked to have a good slice of french bread with butter, but I'm watching it lately. :biggrin:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
A little beef stew with veggies for a rainy, damp afternoon. Hit the spot with a homemade buttered whole wheat sausage roll.

Attachments

• Dinner 121614.jpg
    Dinner 121614.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 144

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I ate the first choice dinner selection at work; fish sticks, coleslaw and tater tots.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
gatorade. then pierogies, pop, & a milk.
then, london broil w/ 3 kinds-o-mustard, & milk. later, PB (plain), w/ a few ravioli after that, & a milk & a pop. & a popsicle, as well. clementines both early this mornin', & w/ lunch.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Leftover beef stew, salad & buttered bun (using up different breads from the freezer.)

Attachments

• Dinner 121714.jpg
    Dinner 121714.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 147

homecook

Dinner tonight will be a salad with flaked salmon on top. One of my favorites.

Attachments

• 102_4099.JPG
    102_4099.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 107

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i changed my mind- i'll say that i would now prefer fast food. my nurse-- she'll oblige. they generally take me to college-kiddo type places where food is bountiful. yet yummy & inexpensive. cannot wait until i see my other nurse, soon. lulu's noodles 'tis! nom. i gotta teach her how to use chopstix.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I have pork tenderloin in the crock pot just cooking along for some pulled pork sandwiches. I'm also going to make some baked crab rangoon later.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
nom. pierogies, too. salad, later. then milk. my diet is kinda here, then there~ now i have a hankerking fer bran flakes.

Attachments

• mydinnernom.jpg
    mydinnernom.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited: