Question....

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
I bought a Cruzer USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Premium storage in a capless design... SanDisk

According to pkg. directions:

Easy to use - simply plug into USB port
store, transfer and share video and music and other files
Take your files whereever you go

Now for the question... I must be missing something... How do I get the pics on my pc's pic file to transfer to this disk?

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
I bought a Cruzer USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Premium storage in a capless design... SanDisk

According to pkg. directions:

Easy to use - simply plug into USB port
store, transfer and share video and music and other files
Take your files whereever you go

Now for the question... I must be missing something... How do I get the pics on my pc's pic file to transfer to this disk?

Should be able to click(highlight) the files, right click, and send to. just look for the device listed. and send it to it.

if not copy the files, and then go to "my computer" from the start menu, look for remove able storage device(it should be labeled), open it, and paste.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Or you can copy the entire directory the pics are in and paste them onto the USB.
(I have not used the send to option Unc Ralph mentions but I suspect that would work with a directory (aka folder) also).

If you still have trouble give us as much detail as you can and we will help you through it.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Sure depending on the version of Windows you are using got to My computer and open the drive but be aware to look for the name by the drive letter as that can change. Click on it and it will open and you can check the files, directories what ever. I use the same thing in 2 Gig to back up my office files to my lap top at the end of the day which I then transfer to 2 additional external hard drives and once a month to a DVD.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Normally, when you are copying files the status / progress will show in a little pop up window and it will tell you how long the process will take.
Once done do like Joe said and go click on the USB drive and the files should show up there if you moved / copied them correctly.