What have you eaten Sunday 2/24/2019 to Saturday 3/2/2019?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
I fried up entirely too much Spuds for Breakfast, so it's leftie Home Fries and Burgers one way or t'other fer Deener ... maybe under Onion Gravy !

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Grilled Lemon Herb Mediterranean Chicken Salad

grilled_med_chicken_030219_IMG_5482.JPG

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Ground pork seasoned with Sazon, added rice,refried beans, lettuce,onions and mexi-blend cheese.
I had 4. :kiss:

20190302_192304-768x768.jpg

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Last Night's Double Beef Patties under American Slices, Steamed Cauliflower, Leftie Fried Spuds under Gravy... Creamy Slaw.

Was gonna do a Slaw Burger, but the puny Hamburger Rolls I had on hand are too small for these Frizbees ....

Burgers.jpg

I had planned on meeting a friend at BRAVO PHO for an early dinner, but the weather report means LT must stay off the roads, so........ who knows !

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
but the weather report means LT must stay off the roads, so........ who knows !

Same here. The forecast model I favor is for 4” of mixed rain, snow and sleet with temps just above freezing. Worst case forecast is 10-12” mixed with temps just below freezing. Above freezing is ok. Below with ice is not ok. Ice should be in the refrigerator, not on the road.

I’ll be inside with my mug of hot chocolate watching it do whatever. :yum:

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Bagna cauda with thin sliced beef tenderloin, tricolor new potatoes, red bell strips, brussel sprouts and mushies .

2019-03-02-18-02-48-jpg.22806