Happy Birthday Ross In Ventura

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Re: Hello all :)

Welcome Dark Ginger. Looking forward to your foods and I absolutely love your moniker.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Re: Hello all :)

Welcome Dark Ginger. Just pulled these darlings out of the oven, so please help yourself.

P1020233.jpg

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday Quirky!!

Happy Birthday QC! :happybday1:

Hope you had a Memorable day. :dancing: :thewave;

Nancy-MD

Re: Happy Birthday Quirky!!

Happy belated birthday, Quirky!!!!! Sorry I didn't get here on your birthday. Hope your day was wonderful!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Happiest of Birthdays JoeV!

I hope you have an amazing day! Any special plans?......it's gonna be hard to beat last nights dinner :hide:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Happiest of Birthdays JoeV!

Dang, it's your birthday over here too. :yum:

Happy Birthday you master baker you. :happybday1:

Here's to a truly GREAT day. Enjoy!!!!! :dancing: :thewave: :beer:

SilverSage

Resident Crone

I hope you have a very special day, Joe, and many more to come.

Maybe you won't have to cook on your birthday???

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter

You go Joe - Enjoy it to the max.

Here's wishing you a happy one today and many more to come.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter

Have a wonderful birthday Joe. Let SOMEONE else cook for you tonight you deserve it. (I am sure you have a freezer full of your homemade pasta, sauce and breads and pastries LOL). XOXOXOXOXOXO

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

HI JOE!!!

Happy, happy birthday to you! Enjoy the whole weekend and make it your "Birthday weekend!"

LOL!

Lee

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter

Thanks for the birthday greetings. I spent the morning baking bread and sandwich thins in rye and wheat, and then went downstairs to my radio room and have been playing ham radio ever since. Just stopped for lunch on one of the rye thins...very good! Still need to shower & shave before dinner. I think we'll go out somewhere better than last night's dinner.

Bread101411.jpg

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Fisher's Mom!

:bdaycake::bdaycake: I hope you've had a wonderful birthday! I sure do miss you! :bdaycake::bdaycake:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday Fisher's Mom!

Happy Birthday!

We all miss you!

Jim

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter

Thanks for the belated greetings. Better late than never!:laugh:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter

Happy Birthday FM, I also miss you.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Happiest of Happy Birthdays to you, my friend!

Would love to know what you've been up to these days, and that you are okay!

Enjoy your special day today!

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Happy Birthday Terry. :happybday1:

Love you and miss you girl.

I wish you all the best all the time.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter

Many Birthday Blessings to you my friend - I miss you!! :heart:

lily27

Banned
Handbags as gift

Handbags as gift Handbags as gift Coach wallets have turn out to be very well-liked over the many years. Those who want the glimpse and feel of a designer handbag, but do not want to pay out countless numbers of dollars for one particular, have located a genuine treasure in replica designer handbags. Heres a fast guide to replica handbags and how they are using the handbag industry by storm.Regardless of whether its a Coach purses or Gucci purses , countless numbers of these items are getting sold online and off. There are all sorts of them from a range of renowned designers. To title a number of, there are Fendi replica handbags, replica Chanel handbags, replica Designer purses , Louis Vuitton replica handbags and several far more! These are called “handbag knockoffs” because they are designed to glimpse and come to feel just like the true thing.Dont be misled into thinking that replica designer handbags are cheaply priced. On the opposite, they can even now be pricey, just not as costly as the actual point. For instance, a replica Gucci handbag might be priced among $200 and $300. Which is not pocket change by any signifies. Even so, genuine Gucci purses are priced much larger, from $800 up. So, deciding to acquire a replica handbag is typically because of to the significant value differences. Replica handbags are amazing for extravagant outings this sort of as black tie activities, specific dinner situations, formal balls, proms, weddings, ceremonies, banquets, and many others. You can consider aCoach purses outlet along to look just as stunning as you would with an authentic bag!Maybe youd like to spend a number of hundred dollars to acquire a present for your loved one particular. Its possible the gift is for your mother on Mothers Day or for your sister or favored aunt in the course of the holidays. What girl would not adore a replica handbag? If you cannot buy an reliable Coach wallet , acquire a replica Chloe handbag or Coach purse as a present. It will be a present to bear in mind!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Hello everyone!

Hi!!!! Welcome to our internet cooking forums.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D