New NCT Contest - Baby Pool!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for putting them in order Mama. :thumb:

Looks like SiverSage's time is past, and DeeLady's has past but if Angel delivers soon Dee could still win.

(note for anyone else pregnant (or with a pregnant spouse / gf etc) ...please let us do a baby pool for you to. It's fun, don't ya think?)

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Susan!!!!! :tiphat:

Great to see you here. Hope all is well with you and your mom. I've missed you and your recipes. :thumb:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
UPDATE:

May 13, 1 AM
Silversage
May 13, 12:24 PM Deelady
May 13, 5:20 PMMeme4251
May 13, 11:56 PMFishersmom
May 14, 11:55 AM SmokeKing
May 14, 4 PM Lefty
May 14, 6 PM GotGarlic
May 15, 1:20 AM Buzzard767
May 15, 3:30 AMVera Blue
May 15, 6:00 AM Adillo303
May 15, 4:05 PM Mama
May 16, 11:38 AM Keltin
May 17, 6:15 AM Buckytom
May 17, 11:04 AM Qsis
May 19, 5:30 AM Doc
May 22, 12 AM
PieSusan
May 24, 2 AM Lifesaver91958
May 31, 11:47 PMRonjohn

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Silver Sage - When we get older, we get to play with them Rile them all up and return them. LOL

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Want to know something out of the ordinary FM?

I was born on a Friday @ 7:30 am and all four of my own children were also born on a Friday a2 7:30 am.

My first child was born on my mothers birthday, Dec. 2nd.
My first, third and fifth grandchildren were born on my fathers birthday, May 13th.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Want to know something out of the ordinary FM?

I was born on a Friday @ 7:30 am and all four of my own children were also born on a Friday a2 7:30 am.

My first child was born on my mothers birthday, Dec. 2nd.
My first, third and fifth grandchildren were born on my fathers birthday, May 13th.
my first child a girl was born on friday dec 2 12:45 pm

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Hmmmm...... neither one of them has been here all day.

I know...I know.....I started the same speculation a couple days ago, but it was so much fun................................

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Hmmmm...... neither one of them has been here all day.

I know...I know.....I started the same speculation a couple days ago, but it was so much fun................................
LOL barb's grand baby was born today it would be a blast if angel delivered today also!!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
LOL! Sorry, guys. No baby yet. I've been in Houston this week taking care of my mom. Today (actually, I guess it's yesterday) I took her for a CT scan and then finished up all the household stuff before leaving tonight. I just got home about an hour ago and hadn't had a chance to log on the entire day.

I'm so excited about Barb's newest grandbaby! He is sooooo beautiful! That means we're next!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
This could be a close one. I'm glad we did the pool. :thumb: :D
Best wishes Angel. :thumb:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I hope all is going well for the new mommy, the babe, and the new dad. I suspect that this is FM:

cars13.gif
"I'mmmm Heerrre! Let met hold her!!!"

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
No new entrants once labor begins, Peepsie. Besides, you're horning in on MY TIME of 1:20 AM you rascal. :yum:
huh? I think i missed something. when did she go into labor? let me go back and read the recent posts.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
LOL! Sorry, guys. No baby yet. I've been in Houston this week taking care of my mom. Today (actually, I guess it's yesterday) I took her for a CT scan and then finished up all the household stuff before leaving tonight. I just got home about an hour ago and hadn't had a chance to log on the entire day.

I'm so excited about Barb's newest grandbaby! He is sooooo beautiful! That means we're next!
for some reason this was the last post I remeber seeing. My computer was freezing up and it seemed like evrything hit the fan this afternoon. Sorry Buzzy don't get your prop in a twist!! :brows: teehee sorry couldn't resist!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Just joshin' ya, Peepsie. I don't need no apron, ma'am, jest wanna see a healthy baby, mom, and granny FM.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Congratulations, FM--now you realize that youare now going to be sleeping with a grandfather!!! lol