Friday 4/6/2012 What will be on the menu?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Our Good Friday meal will be Stuffed clams, fried cod, caeser salad, stuffed artichokes and potato (style TBD later).

What will be on your table?

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Mussels here :readytoeat:

I could use a stuffed artichoke on the side...sounds good

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Our Good Friday meal will be Stuffed clams, fried cod, caeser salad, stuffed artichokes and potato (style TBD later).

What will be on your table?
Dinner has been revised/down graded to fried cod, stuffed artichoke, homemade caesar salad and warm bread with butter. My DD has spoken!! LOL

"So let it be written, so it shall be done."

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Fried cod, stuffed artichoke, Caeser salad with homemade dressing and warm crusty bread

040612_caeser_salad_P1090450.jpg

040612_cod_artichoke_caeser_P1090453.jpg

Thank you Mama for finding that caeser salad recipe. YUMMY but I left the blue cheese out because I'm the only one that likes it.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Fried cod, stuffed artichoke, Caeser salad with homemade dressing and warm crusty bread

040612_caeser_salad_P1090450.jpg

040612_cod_artichoke_caeser_P1090453.jpg

Thank you Mama for finding that caeser salad recipe. YUMMY but I left the blue cheese out because I'm the only one that likes it.

You know... I have never had an artichoke and they look so good but if I had one I wouldn't know the slightest as to how to fix it.

Looks wonderful Peeps!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
You know... I have never had an artichoke and they look so good but if I had one I wouldn't know the slightest as to how to fix it.

Looks wonderful Peeps!
Thank you LS. I could only eat half the choke because I stuffed myself with the salad. LOL I will enjoy it later.

Leni

Just go to the California artichoke growers website. It will tell you how to fix it etc. Or you can google artichokes. DH just came home with three of them. :chef: One of the items in the list of 'You know that you are a Californian' is that you know how to eat an artichoke. :smile:

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Just go to the California artichoke growers website. It will tell you how to fix it etc. Or you can google artichokes. DH just came home with three of them. :chef: One of the items in the list of 'You know that you are a Californian' is that you know how to eat an artichoke. :smile:

Ok! Thanks!