marscapone cheese

cookingirl

Hi! I have some left over marscapone cheese in a small container.
Any ideas??
I used it for some toasted raisin bread!! yum

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
If you like spinach dip, it's great in place of the cream cheese. It would be great for you and your dad to snack on with some toasted baguettes while watching TV.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I am sure Vera would have some ideas but she is a busy bee and may not see this for awhile. I have never had it at home and I think only once out so I am no help so sorry.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Stuff some dates with the cheese for an easy, tasty treat.

And to kick it up a notch, wrap each stuffed date in bacon and broil them until the bacon is crisp.

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Stuff some dates with the cheese for an easy, tasty treat.

And to kick it up a notch, wrap each stuffed date in bacon and broil them until the bacon is crisp.

Lee
OH MY!! YUM

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Sweeten it with some powdered sugar, a touch of vanilla, maybe a bit of orange peel or tiny chocolate chips.

Stuff this filling in some canolli shells (you can get them at the grocery store), and have a wonderful dessert!

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Put it between two slices of brioche, add sliced strawberries and grated chocolate and then grill it. Add sugar to the hot, grilled sides.

First thing that comes to mind is tiramisu or trifle. If you don't have much left, make mini tiramisus or trifles/parfaits, layering in fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries or mangos) & crushed amaretti cookies.

Add some mascarpone to penne with vodka tomato sauce & top with capicola or pancetta.

Cheesecake or ice cream.

Add to risotto.

Tiramisu Dip to dunk your strawberries or fresh fruit.

Combine Mascarpone, coffee or chocolate syrup, & brandy. Top with shaved chocolate.

cookingirl

All these ideas sound great! :blob_blue:
I am not sure which one I will try but .......maybe all!! :good:

I may even buy more!!

thanks to all
:thankyou: