What's on the menu NCT Sunday 9/2/12 - Saturday 9/8/12?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
mama~ beautiful dinner you've made! textures, colorful, & ummmm~

Last edited:

Embryodad

Lets see! .... It's thursday right?

Isn't today " Prince Spaghetti" day?.....

I think it will be ( NO Not Bologna again ) angel hair with some kind of quick put together sauce.
OOoooo.....Maybe I'll fry up some meatballs nice and crispy.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I'm going to have to quickly slither in and out of the grocery store this afternoon. I'm out of everything, even buttah :shock: .

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
think another nite of 'sketti & hunt's sauce. think that's 1 of very few purchased sauces i actually like.

Embryodad

think another nite of 'sketti & hunt's sauce. think that's 1 of very few purchased sauces i actually like.
Many a night or meal should I say...it was Doctored Hunts Sauce.

A splish and a splash of this and that, and Wala... Shpahghetts sauce.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
It's probably going to be hot dogs, kraut and B&M baked beans.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
We're having grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup tonight.

Embryodad

Oh! Mama.... I like the soup hot, and then in a wide bowl, I drop a lump of butter, and when it melts....I swirl it in a circle, add black pepper, and slurp away and always making sure there is a trace of butter in each spoonful.

yummmmm!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
That sounds good Jimmy! I like to dip my sammich in the soup.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Hub and I had grilled american and swiss sandwiches for breakfast. I had a cup of tea with lemon and honey with it.

Oh! Mama.... I like the soup hot, and then in a wide bowl, I drop a lump of butter, and when it melts....I swirl it in a circle, add black pepper, and slurp away and always making sure there is a trace of butter in each spoonful.

yummmmm!
:applause: AGAIN we are alike Jimmy!! Mom did the same thing and I also love my tomato soup with butter, salt and prepper swirls. AND cheese-its or cheddar goldfish (oyster crackers in a pinch). LOL

Embryodad

Hub and I had grilled american and swiss sandwiches for breakfast. I had a cup of tea with lemon and honey with it.

:applause: AGAIN we are alike Jimmy!! Mom did the same thing and I also love my tomato soup with butter, salt and prepper swirls. AND cheese-its or cheddar goldfish (oyster crackers in a pinch). LOL
YEAH! cheese its. Didn't think they still made those.
Now i'm thinking of the little orange hot dog bun shaped crackers???
We used to split them in half lengthwise with our front teeth.
IS that a cheese it?? or are the the small square crackers with the hole in the middle.

I'm confusing the darn things.

Embryodad

Tonight GD stopped over to eat....so I didn't have to cook bologna sandwiches...LOL

No sauce, and no Angel Hair.....

DW ordered Cardboard Pizza From Domino's. Yuck!
I had a bagel with cream cheese instead.

002fe14b.jpg

Cooksie

Site Supporter
IS that a cheese it?? or are the the small square crackers with the hole in the middle.

Those aren't Cheez-Its, but now it's driving me crazy because I can't think of the name of them :dizzy:. Lately I've been hooked on Cheez-It Double Cheese Snack Mix.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

Those aren't Cheez-Its, but now it's driving me crazy because I can't think of the name of them :dizzy:. Lately I've been hooked on Cheez-It Double Cheese Snack Mix.
They were called Tid-Bits

Attachments

• 2327534918_479a9b25d5_m.jpg
    2327534918_479a9b25d5_m.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 243
  • 2921959497_64231e495f.jpg
    2921959497_64231e495f.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 233

Embryodad

Had two stuffed peppers Tinamommy made. Good! I didn't eat the peppers, and they are my favorite. G A S ...and tummy bubbles. Soon as I get back on track I will eat them.

Mommy had Popcorn with cheese powder, and I will have a Thomas' soft bagel; toasted with creamcheese and jelly later on. Maybe with butter and jelly on 1/2 of it?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
It's very cool here today after a couple of rounds of strong storms yesterday, so.. it's going to be soup and sandwich for dinner.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
here's 'da newest cheez-its:
menu- haven't thought of 1 yet. i've strip steaks thawed. better cook 'em soon. buttered carrot w/ sage, if i've got carrot.
maybe potato of 1 sort. i somehow misplaced 5 lbs. of potato. i stared blankly into my pantry & blinked in confusion. returned a few times to look again, as if they'd maybe shelf-hopped in my absence.
meh. i keep potato flakes fer my flaky daze.:D

Attachments

• crackers2.jpg
    crackers2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 442
  • crackers1.jpg
    crackers1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 215

Embryodad

here's 'da newest cheez-its:
menu- haven't thought of 1 yet. i've strip steaks thawed. better cook 'em soon. buttered carrot w/ sage, if i've got carrot.
maybe potato of 1 sort. i somehow misplaced 5 lbs. of potato. i stared blankly into my pantry & blinked in confusion. returned a few times to look again, as if they'd maybe shelf-hopped in my absence.
meh. i keep potato flakes fer my flaky daze.:D
Oooooooo!!! neat....like teensie oyster crackers; only cheesey.
I want them... haaaaaaaa..thanks luvs