3 day silence

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
My wife has not spoken to me in three days. I think it has something to do with what happened on Sunday night when she thought she heard a noise downstairs.

She nudged me and whispered, "Wake up, wake up!"

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"There are burglars in the kitchen. I think they're eating the tuna casserole I made tonight."

"That'll teach them!" I replied.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I have never liked tuna noodle casserole either. My dad was not big on casseroles of any type so my mom never made them. lol

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
how do you like your steak cooked? your from texas yah gotta like beef..lmao

I don't get it very often!! Last steak I had was 6 years ago! gotta be medium rare!:thumb:
I am actually a veggie freak. Love salads

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Isn't by choice, dork!!:tongue: "he" doesn't care for red meat!!:mellow:

then he should stay home when you go out to eat some meat...heat out of the gutter Stacy..lol:yum::yum:

but anyways... sashimi is great..i didnt think i would like it either but it is awesome... where i have had it, they charbroil the outside...cut fairly thinly, soak in good soy sauce,sprinkle with sesame seeds and fresh spring onions...

DORK!!!!!!!!!!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
my mind is never in the gutter!!:whistling:

I don't know about that sashimi stuff:huh:

BIGGER DORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
cool!! I'm gonna get down there one of these days!! If I have to make something up about going with my sisters!! LOL. hey. maybe father's day. they always want me to go with them to their dads since I'm an orphan, hehe

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Trying to convince a woman to eat meat... now that's a new one on me!

I am the odd man out here, love tuna and tuna casserole! Which from the sounds of it would make me a welcome burglar at many a house!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
cool!! I'm gonna get down there one of these days!! If I have to make something up about going with my sisters!! LOL. hey. maybe father's day. they always want me to go with them to their dads since I'm an orphan, hehe
Bring your sisters and then you'll be telling the truth!!! I can sleep 10 in a pinch!

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
I don't get it very often!! Last steak I had was 6 years ago! gotta be medium rare!:thumb:
I am actually a veggie freak. Love salads

Whaaah?! I may just be a young Okie boy, but I never thought I'd see that coming from a Texas Girl! :ohmy:

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
It's been about 8 years since i'v had steak and when i have eaten it i prefered it menium rare.

As far as tuna and tuna casserole go i love it but it has to be a good tasting brand of tuna like chicken of the sea, packed in water or bumble tuna.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
It's been about 8 years since i'v had steak and when i have eaten it i prefered it menium rare.

As far as tuna and tuna casserole go i love it but it has to be a good tasting brand of tuna like chicken of the sea, packed in water or bumble tuna.
We gotta get you a nice, juicy steak, too, Lifesaver! It's been waaaay too long!