Carnation Milk Company

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
The Carnation Milk Company decided to have a contest to see if they could get a new slogan for their canned milk.

A dairy farmer's wife saw the contest and she figured she could come up with the winning slogan. She sat down at the kitchen table and started to think. And after a while she wrote--
"Carnation Milk is the best in the land. I always try to keep a can on hand".

She folded up the piece of paper and put it into an addressed envelope and set it on the kitchen counter.

Later that evening, the dairy farmer came in and saw the envelope, looked in it and saw what his wife had written. And he thought for a minute and said, "What the heck, I can do better than that" and he wrote something down and put the paper back in the envelope and sealed it up.

The next morning the wife takes the envelope to the mail box for the mailman to pick up.

About 2 months later, the dairy farmer's wife gets a phone call and it is a representative from the Carnation Milk Company. And he says to the lady, "Maam, I am calling to let you know that your slogan was the best one that we received but unfortunately, we cannot use it in a national advertising campaign".

And the lady said "I don't understand why it couldn't be".

And the Rep says "It has been a while and maybe you have forgotten what you sent to us so I will refresh your memory. Your slogan said--
Carnation Milk is the best in the land. I always try to keep a can on hand.
No tits to pull, no flys to switch! You just punch a hole in the son of a bitch!"