Saturday 3/10/2012 What's cooking?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I am still not positive on dinner. One DD wants bacon and corn waffles. But other DD doesn't GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I don't know how I stay SEMI-sane!!

Any plans?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
I am still not positive on dinner. One DD wants bacon and corn waffles. But other DD doesn't GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I don't know how I stay SEMI-sane!!

Any plans?
well, peepz, my plan..... it's 4 u to have dd's cook thier own dinners as you lavish in steak!:wub:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i hafta watch my raynin, tomorrow. she's soooo energetic. must make/buy dinner tonite. pre-build my strength.

Leni

I agree with luvs Peeps. Either that or make what you want and if they don't like it they can make their own even if it's a bowl of cold cereal.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Well I decided I WANTED TJ's spinach linguine and red sauce. So thats what we had except for one DD which had tuna salad and corn.

Embryodad

Had some sliced raw frozen eye round..so I fried some peppers / onions / and made steak and cheese with the fried peppers on toast slices buttered lightly!

They were quick, and fast, and I'm all cleaned up in the kitchen; ready for tomorrows cooking adventure.

I'm gonna do chicken breast pieces (small cuts) done in the oven with the onions and salt & pepper / garlic powder..just like I did the wings that came out crispy and done so well that I ate them. Huh!...
No skin on the breasts!....

I took out cauliflower that I froze..and I guess some egg (Wide) noodles with B U T T E R !

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i snoozed! chit. pierogies tonite. & yay, peepz!~

Last edited:

Leni

It's a good thing that we are retired. I HATED this part of the time change. I had a hard enough time dragging myself out of bed since I'm a night person. So many of my employees did not make it on time either. Ah well. I'm just going to go to sleep :flowers:and wake up whenever.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thx, jimmy- my clocks re-set themselves. leni, i just adjust naturally.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Ham under Pineapple sauce, Green Beans w/ Bacon, rice

001-13.jpg