color blind is not what it's supposed to be

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
you may want to rethink the idea of raising your kids to be color blind.

as pointed out by the recent black man who decided to be the vanguard of the coming race war by killing four random white people, because they were white, it doesn't look good.

I grew up in a mixed environment, went to high school with every flavor of human being there is.

bunked with black officers in the Navy.

we raised out kids to be color blind.

so Saturday night a group of black thugs attacked our son. beat him senseless and left him for dead on the side walk. all his front teeth kicked out, fractured eye socket, whether he gets to keep his eye is iffy, concussion, fractured skull, bleeding into the brain, fractured ribs. for nothing. $30, iPhone and his car keys.

a passing cab driver saw him on piled on the sideway in his head lights and called 911.

according to the local police, this is now a 3-4-10x thing per night. white people attacked and near beaten to death for no reason other than their skin color. a race war may well be started real soon now.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Chowderman,

You, your son, and your family have my sincere sympathy for the horrible thing that happened!

My thoughts and healing energies are being sent to you all.

I hope other members of NCT who wish to express support for you and the recovery of your son, do so without this thread going downhill, as opinions on race relations are sometimes inflammatory.

Lee

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
ChowderMan, my deepest condolences for such a terrible event. Your son is in my prayers.

Buzz

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
This is just awful. :(

Like Lee and Buzz said, prayers and positive thoughts from here.

Loralei

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I cannot imagine the horror of having tour child beaten.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hoping for a full recovery and that justice is done for the animals that did it.

Johnny West

My thoughts and prayers go out to your son, you and your family.

The way you raised your son was what we did, too.

God bless.

Ironman

🍺
Prayers going out to your Son, you and your family, Chowder. I can't imagine how you must feel, being a Father of 2 myself... I would be livid. I hope they catch the human excrements and hang them high... Funny how the main stream media doesn't cover such crimes.
Good case for people to get their ccw permit if they don't have one so they can snuff out the POS animals when they attack. Geezus...

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Prayers going out to your Son, you and your family, Chowder. I can't imagine how you must feel, being a Father of 2 myself... I would be livid. I hope they catch the human excrements and hang them high... Funny how the main stream media doesn't cover such crimes.
Good case for people to get their ccw permit if they don't have one so they can snuff out the POS animals when they attack. Geezus...

I carry everywhere I'm legal. This is no longer the world in which I grew up.

Saliha

I am so sorry to hear about this. My prayers are with your son, you and your family.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
So sorry to read this Chowder. Good thoughts and prayers for you, your son and your family.
So senseless. :angry:

bigjim

Mess Cook
Super Site Supporter
you may want to rethink the idea of raising your kids to be color blind.

as pointed out by the recent black man who decided to be the vanguard of the coming race war by killing four random white people, because they were white, it doesn't look good.

I grew up in a mixed environment, went to high school with every flavor of human being there is.

bunked with black officers in the Navy.

we raised out kids to be color blind.

so Saturday night a group of black thugs attacked our son. beat him senseless and left him for dead on the side walk. all his front teeth kicked out, fractured eye socket, whether he gets to keep his eye is iffy, concussion, fractured skull, bleeding into the brain, fractured ribs. for nothing. $30, iPhone and his car keys.

a passing cab driver saw him on piled on the sideway in his head lights and called 911.

according to the local police, this is now a 3-4-10x thing per night. white people attacked and near beaten to death for no reason other than their skin color. a race war may well be started real soon now.

That's the reason I never leave home unarmed.

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
thanks for the kind wishes. he's been released from the hospital - but he's got a long recovery ahead.

there were security cameras around, but id'ing them is a real long shot. the police aren't sure if these are copy cat crimes or if rival gangs are having a contest to see how many white people they can put in the hospital.

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
thank Johnny - he's on his feet and able to work - doesn't seem to have any permanent effects from the head injury. locally they have a "crime victims council" - those kind folks opted to 100% cover his medical bills ( ! ) but he still has a lot of dental work to get done which isn't part of any kind of coverage.

however - his attitude has changed . . .

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
few things to say besides, 'God Bless'--to him & his family, & i'll not get into a rant over those that made him unwell-- it's so many things wrong that shouldn't happen