What have you eaten Sunday 7/14/2019 to Saturday 7/20/2019?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
We had stove top grilled strip steak and tossed green salad.

steak_071919_IMG_6019.JPG

salad_071919_IMG_6024.JPG

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Looks good Peeps.
I got a foot long veggie with the works, except for green olives.
Provolone cheese and sweet onion sauce.

Embryodad

I made personal pizza's with whole wheat pita breads, and fresh peeled and minced tomatoes.... water toweled out with paper towels.

Spices and cheese, and drizzled with olive oil.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I made personal pizza's with whole wheat pita breads, and fresh peeled and minced tomatoes.... water toweled out with paper towels.

Spices and cheese, and drizzled with olive oil.

Jimmy do you crisp up the pita before you top it? Do you split the pitas so the crust is really thin and crisp?

Embryodad

Jimmy do you crisp up the pita before you top it? Do you split the pitas so the crust is really thin and crisp?
It depends if they are puffy, I split them. I didn't this time because they were starting to break in pieces. Grrrrrrrr! Crust bottom was medium crispy. The edges, were nice and crisp. Baked on foil in the electric toaster oven on convection. I took a pic, but it wont upload to my computer from my phone.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
It depends if they are puffy, I split them. I didn't this time because they were starting to break in pieces. Grrrrrrrr! Crust bottom was medium crispy. The edges, were nice and crisp. Baked on foil in the electric toaster oven on convection. I took a pic, but it wont upload to my computer from my phone.

I send my pictures from my phone to my email. Then download to my computer.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Craig made sort of a lasagna with grilled slices of zucchini, yellow squash and eggplant acting as the "noodles.". Garlic knots on the side.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
If all goes as planned it will be homemade chicken maifun. Chicken has been marinating in oil, fresh grated garlic and ginger paste, salt, pepper and my house blend of spices since yesterday afternoon.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Peeps, why can't you just upload the pics directly from your photo gallery on your phone?

I do upload from my phone sometimes when I'm not home. But I like to edit my pictures before posting. I edit (crop, resize etc.) in Paint Shop Pro before posting.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I do upload from my phone sometimes when I'm not home. But I like to edit my pictures before posting. I edit (crop, resize etc.) in Paint Shop Pro before posting.

Dang, I'm glad I don't have to do all that.
I edit them first if I need to right in the gallery tools at the bottom of the screen under my pictures.
I can either use photo editor or photo editor pro.
Then just save after edit and dump the old ones.
All from my phone.
20190720_120352.jpg

Embryodad

I will try the Yahoo account. Thanks.

I tried shutting the iphone off, and did a restart / reboot, and now it all works.... "SO Far":applause:

:bounce::bounce:Here is the pic of the pizza.....It was the cheese that browned on top.....I have to laugh; it looks like I found it in the garbage can.hahahahahahahaha

IMG_1534 (480x640).jpg

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Saturday Snack time- Hot, Very Hot; Hot Wings & Frys.
I love the taste of Franks Hot Sauce, but a little Tabasco, &
Worcestershire Makes it even better

Attachments

• 6ssnk.jpg
    6ssnk.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 112

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I unwrapped one to show the fillings.
Mmm the masa and seasoned pork is wonderful.
We had salads prior.
Ice cream later.

20190720_162314-768x768.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
We love tamales Sass. Does she put pureed corn in her masa? I've found it gives it a fresh corn taste.

Our dinner was chopped/Salisbury type steak over mashies with mushroom/onion gravy. Salad for a side. We both forgot how good something so simple can be and are both stuffed.

We do have ricotta pound cake for dessert. Hopefully, we'll have room later.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
No, no pureed corn, but that's a good idea.
She uses chicken broth, shortening and baking powder with a bunch of seasonings then allows it to sit before she spreads it in the corn husks.
I'm taking dictation from her as I type this. Lol

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Last Night's Grilled Ham Steak, Air Fryer Yam, Corn w/ Mushroom pieces... Salad....

I'm not a big fan of Del Monte, but I hadn't had White Corn in ages, and there it was, so I brought it home..... notice how 'White' this corn is !
I guess what I was envisioning was Shoepeg....

Ham Steak.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
It got way to hot yesterday to cook. It was 80F in my house and we had the a/c on!

So we had fast food.
DD#2, hub and I had Wendy's.
I had the Apple Pecan salad - lettuce blend, red and green apples, dried cranberries, pecans, crumbled blue cheese, and crispy chicken breast, with Pomegranate Vinaigrette.

DD#1 had KFC.