Sunday 4/15/2012 What's cooking?

Embryodad

Sausage & Meatballs on top of Rigatoni's..

Tina made the sauce..all I did was mix the meatballs.

Slight disappointment...
frown.gif
...The macaroni's were old. Like 2010 Old.

They broke in the mouth into chunks as you would chew them.
Tina said,"No..you're just imagining it!" ....
I told her.."I don't think so!" "Ive eaten enough macaroni's in my life to fill and sink the Titanic!" ...... or if not.. the "Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria!" ...Yeah! That's better cuz its Italian!"
rolleyes.gif
I know my Macaroni's!!

Then Tina made a Sock It To me cake..as a Pound Cake.
I already took a warm sample slice. I will have more later and I will shake some powdered confectioners sugar on it.

81b5561e.jpg

0bd7a03f.jpg

AllenOK

I got up REALLY early this morning, to keep an eye on the weather radar as the storms moved through. Then I went fishing, and have been fishing a few times today. Dinner is easy-squeezy, burgers and dogs on the grill, chips, etc.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
pork, summer squash, zucchini, portobello, redd & green bell pepper skewers. very near to the end of cooking, i basted w/ a-1/worcestershire/sage/garlic/seasalt/black pepper sauce, then plated, cooked the remainder, ('cept 4 some i'd placed aside pre-cooking as a dipper) then poured it over 'em. dined on all 4!
grapefruit segements 4 dessert. tho a pb cookie is seeming really good right now, too.

Embryodad

pork, summer squash, zucchini, portobello, redd & green bell pepper skewers. very near to the end of cooking, i basted w/ a-1/worcestershire/sage/garlic/seasalt/black pepper sauce, then plated, cooked the remainder, ('cept 4 some i'd placed aside pre-cooking as a dipper) then poured it over 'em. dined on all 4!
grapefruit segements 4 dessert. tho a pb cookie is seeming really good right now, too.

Sounds good luvs. Question??

Black pepper sauce? What's that luvs? I L O V E Black pepper.

Ronjohn

We threw a couple of pork roasts, a chicken, and some hamburger into the smoker. Figured while it was going, we'd do up a couple of different things.

We ate some of the pork for dinner, though. The rest got split up to make some meals later in the week. And the beef was for chili next weekend. Unless we make it sooner. :)

chilefarmer

Sunday was beef stew, cleaned out the icebox. It was good.

Allen, did you catch any fish? (While looking for tornado's) CF

GotGarlic

I was driving back from a family reunion yesterday and stopped at a farmer's market along the way. I picked up some NC barbecue and cole slaw and a couple of huge, juicy tomatoes. That was dinner.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
pix a few days after the fact:

Attachments

• IMG_37281331.jpg
    IMG_37281331.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_37251326.jpg
    IMG_37251326.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 82