What's Cookin' Good Lookin' - Sunday, 3/24 to Saturday, 3/30 ??

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Shrimp Stir-Fry tonight - Took shrimp out for yesterday, then didn't cook it .......

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
A good friend is coming to town to visit.
She and I are planning to go to Yamato of Japan, or B'dubs.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I'll be leaving to food shop in a few so anything is possible for tonight.

Embryodad

DD went to Giancarlos Bakery in Succasunna and brought back pepperoni and cheese bread; plus cheesesteak bread. Italian pastry too.
Don't know what's for supper.....maybe burgers??

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Lunch plate:

Rotisserie chicken breast, Baby Genoa Salami, Black Berries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Cottage Cheese (drizzled with honey).

lunch_plate_032419_IMG_5525.JPG

Still not sure what dinner will be.

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I think dinner may be Australian lamb loin chops (on sale $5.99/lb.), steamed broccoli & carrots, creamy garlic tiny shells & pan jus/gravy.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Dinner was Australian lamb loin chops (browned then braised in lemon juice, water, fresh garlic, gravy master & fresh rosemary), steamed broccoli, tiny shells in a homemade creamy garlic sauce & thickened pan jus.

lamb_032419_IMG_5530.JPG

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I got the house salad with ginger dressing, and miso soup.
2 Philadelphia rolls ( smoked salmon and cream cheese) and 2 piece red snapper sashimi.

Embryodad

Twas two plates of salad greens for me. Tina had pastry stuff.
Maria baked a soda bread for tomorrow's corned beef dinner. We didn't have ours last sunday because of s i c k n e s s ....DD Maria has everything all prepped and ready to throw in the slow cooker tomorrow AM early.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
well; i get an egg, buy this steak, & figure, steak & that egg-- then he brings pasta, so i'm all, 'ell, my steak's gonna get gross; cannot make that- i thus freeze my steak, 'cept i'm stuck w /this egg--
i'm having strawberry special k & we'll fret over egg once i'm not having hunger-pangs; i'm told i get mean if i'm hankering 4 food (knew that)--

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Hmmm..
Not sure about dinner this eve.
Could be something Aimee decides to throw together ( Mex-type fare etc..)or I could use canned chicken to make chicken n noodles over mash.
Not a big deal.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
defrosted this bad boy for tonight ! I've got leftie Spuds from Breakfast.... not sure on a veggie, but I've got some About-to-be limp Broccoli......

Prime Rib, Primed .jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, LT, that slab of prime rib has my mouth watering!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Kraft mac and cheese with a can of Starkist mixed in.
No one felt like doing any major cooking.
Ho hum..

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
cream of asparagus, crab and potato soup with homemade croissants from the freezer.

Attachments

• 2019-03-25 18.26.42.jpg
    2019-03-25 18.26.42.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 157

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Chinese delivery. I had vegetable and bean curd soup & pork fried rice.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
well; i get an egg, buy this steak, & figure, steak & that egg-- then he brings pasta, so i'm all, 'ell, my steak's gonna get gross; cannot make that- i thus freeze my steak, 'cept i'm stuck w /this egg--
i'm having strawberry special k & we'll fret over egg once i'm not having hunger-pangs; i'm told i get mean if i'm hankering 4 food (knew that)--

potato & a stuffed pepper, both w/ redd sauce-- milk, as well--

Embryodad

Good ole Hot dogs tonight. For me anyway.
The two girls are in a pi$$y mood...???
I think it's because they are still sick, ( Cough and sniffles ); and they are blaming me ???

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
The plan for tonight is Italian meatball "burgers" (simmered in tomato sauce), buttered jasmine rice (draped with tomato sauce) and steamed baby spinach.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Italian meatball "burgers" (simmered in tomato sauce) topped with fresh grated Parmesan Reggiano & Pecorino Romano cheeses, buttered jasmine rice (draped with tomato sauce) and steamed baby spinach.

meatball_burger_032619_IMG_5540.JPG

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Roast quail with a mushroom, basil, truffled salt compound butter under the skin, with pearled barley and leek risotto, with butter braised carrots, parsnips and pearl onions, served with a jus.

Attachments

• 2019-03-26 18.31.40.jpg
    2019-03-26 18.31.40.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 146