What's on the menu NCT Sunday 9/2/12 - Saturday 9/8/12?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
Oooooooo!!! neat....like teensie oyster crackers; only cheesey.
I want them... haaaaaaaa..thanks luvs

anytime, jimmy. should see if u can find 'em. better than the usual ones, texturally. imo, anyhow.

Embryodad

anytime, jimmy. should see if u can find 'em. better than the usual ones, texturally. imo, anyhow.

Teenie weenie cheezits!! YUMMY

Thanks luvs ......... I will see if we got them here.
DD went to Weis Market today, and she was supposed to ket me the Kraft Macaroni & Cheese crackers, but I'll bet they didn't have them; cuz I don't see them here in the cupboard. Shucks!!
I'm sure they'd have scrapple if she wanted it though! LOL

Yeah! peep... I'll bet they would be good on top of CHILI!!! Yummmmm!!

Now I want Chili....:bonk:

Embryodad

Bob next door made meatballs & sent a few over..and Tina had them for supper.

I had a can of Kippered hearing smoked kind, and a couple slices of Provalone between two slices of white bread.
Tina said I smelled like Monkey Butt after that. We had to wash the fish can with soap before we threw it out; or the racoons would get in the can container looking for fish.

We ate light today...Tomorrow we are having a little Going To North Carolina Party for Granddaughter. She's moving there and planning to find a job (Yeah Right) and settle down.
Tina is gonna cook Fried Chicken Breasts (Gulp) and DIL is making meat sauce for spaghetti that we will have it all here.
thank God the weather broke. Had huge tornadolike storms, and now there is no humidity.
I suffered in this house for 6 days with no A/C because DW was freezing under blankets all that time. I had the bedroom system running nice and cool, but there is no cooking in the bedroom.
:WitchBrewsSmiley:
I am now planning to install a separate cooling system Just For The Kitchen / Dining room!

I may make some Biscotti for dessert. The kids love them. I'll see how I feel. :smile:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
mater soup.jpg + grilled cheese.jpg x 2... cut into soldiers for dipping..

Leni

Store bought pizza. At this point I don't even care if it is cardboard. I have spent the day preparing to be tented for termites starting Tuesday.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
here's 'da newest cheez-its:
menu- haven't thought of 1 yet. i've strip steaks thawed. better cook 'em soon. buttered carrot w/ sage, if i've got carrot.
maybe potato of 1 sort. i somehow misplaced 5 lbs. of potato. i stared blankly into my pantry & blinked in confusion. returned a few times to look again, as if they'd maybe shelf-hopped in my absence.
meh. i keep potato flakes fer my flaky daze.:D

attachment.php

Gonna have to look for me some! :)

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
we used to get kluski noodles often. they went into chix or beef-noodle soup & cabbage/noodles dripping w/ butter & pepper- my Pap's recipe. or we'd use egg noodles, the amish ones.
beautiful dinners.
i'll fridge/pantry-dive.
my Mom was here; shoulda requested she get food somewhere on her way here. cheeseburgers & 'at.
:readytoeat:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
:applause::a1: BEAUTIFUL! RECIPE please
prettyplease.gif

It looks a bit like the OG soup. BUT BETTER with beans instead of potatoes!!

Bingo! I did it a little different, but not much. Thanks....will write up what I did soon.

Thanks Sass and Jimmy :flowers: