I LOOOOOVE her!!!! :heart::heart::heart::wub:
Her geeky nature is awesome and she is pretty damn hot too :w00t:

stephanie_courtney.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Really, you guys? LOL!

I roll my eyes and change channels when she comes on. Wicked annoying!

Lee

K

Kimchee

Yeah... but has she convinced you to check out Progressive's insurance?????

Me too... me neither. LOLOL!

(she reminds me of the lab tech on NCIS)

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
She DOES look like the girl from Scrubs (aka: "Replacement Becky" from Rosanne). Good call! :clap:

Im soooo into Replacement Becky!!!! :blush: Awesome sense of humor!!! DAMMMMN cute too! Alas I really like Pam from The Office. She is THE woman to marry..... then 20 years later get divorced..... then get married to Taylor Swift :brows::bounce::brows:

Newnork1978

Im soooo into Replacement Becky!!!! :blush: Awesome sense of humor!!! DAMMMMN cute too! Alas I really like Pam from The Office. She is THE woman to marry..... then 20 years later get divorced..... then get married to Taylor Swift :brows::bounce::brows:
Sounds like you've got it all planned out...I guess Replacement Becky would be your mistress, then? :whistling:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Now Abby is HOT! She reminds me of all the club girls I used to...ummm, ummm, dance with.;)

oh the things i would do with Abby in her coffin...sleep yah thats it..lol

omg Sushi, you like a Canadian girl..lol

Sarah Chalke