No more trivia?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I hope nothing happened to him. For a planned vacation he will normally let us know. Maybe something came up. Or if he misses a few days he pops in and catches things up. Highly unusual for him to be missing in action this long. I hope all is well LT, Trivia Master.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
I hope nothing happened to him. For a planned vacation he will normally let us know. Maybe something came up. Or if he misses a few days he pops in and catches things up. Highly unusual for him to be missing in action this long. I hope all is well LT, Trivia Master.

I hope he's ok too.

I sent him an email. I'll let you know if I hear from him.

Jim

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hopefully he's having a ball on vacation at the beach.

Leni

If Lucky and Lucky Trim are the same person he commented on Fun Trivia that he'd see someone there on Saturday.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm very concerned. Even email to Lucky Trim is bouncing. Something just ain't right. I'm at a loss.

Moxie

The last day that he posted trivia is also the last day he posted on Facebook - and he used to post there nearly every day, too.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm hoping he's just decided to go someplace (vacation?) with the Warden to get away from it all.

bigjim

Mess Cook
Super Site Supporter
The last day that he posted trivia is also the last day he posted on Facebook - and he used to post there nearly every day, too.

I'm wondering if it's possible to reach out on his Facebook page. Someone there may know his status. I don't know his Facebook or I'd do it.

Moxie

Go to the NCT facebook page. Look at the list of people who have friended NCT. His name is Larry T......r J....r. From there you can get to his page. The most likely person to contact from there is his friend Nate T......r. He seems to be a son. On mother's day switched his profile pic to one of himself and the Warden. On father's day he switched it to one of himself and Lucky. You can go to his page and message him.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Have you talked to him or messaged him Moxie? I hate to bother him if on vacation or on a break from the internet ...He's never done this before without a heads up. If something happened to him he will get back to us eventually, I hate to bug him or his family if something serious is going on.

Moxie

Have you talked to him or messaged him Moxie? I hate to bother him if on vacation or on a break from the internet ...He's never done this before without a heads up. If something happened to him he will get back to us eventually, I hate to bug him or his family if something serious is going on.

No, I haven't - for the same reasons you stated. But someone asked how to reach him, so I offered it.

Leni

I found him on Facebook. He is there under the name Larry xxx xx You can see posts there that he has posted on Net Cooking. I simply posted asking if he was the same person. If I get a response I"ll certainly let everyone know. Just hope that it's a good one.

Edited by Doc. It was reported that we do not have the right to publically show Larry;s full FB name. While it's not hard to figure out but lets not go that far. I have sent Larry a message on FB and I'll let you all know if I get a reply. Thanks,

Leni

Sorry about that Doc. I thought of it later but I was at Kaiser Hospital with my husband. Thanks for taking care of it.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter

Yes.
So why don't we all just wait it out and stop speculating?

There was a time when he shared his real name or part of it on the forum.
I've known it for a long time, but would never dream of sharing it, or part of it or hinting at it.

Luckytrim will get back to us in due time, if he is able.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Is the author on a break?

The author was on his normal June retreat, 'tho I'll admit it was a bit longer than normal.

It was amazing to be mouse-free for over two weeks !
THX for all of the concern. I usually post when I'll be absent for awhile; must have forgotten !

Home at last !

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Geez, Lucky, we were a bit worried!

Glad to have you back!

Lee