Havarti Cheese Garlic Shrimp

Blues Man

Heat up a cast iron skillet on low. When warn add butter and allow it to melt. When completely melted, add fresh pressed garlic to taste (I use 5-6 cloves). When the garlic starts to cook (dont let it get dark or burn) turn up the heat to high and add buterflied shrimp.

100_0928.jpg

Leave the shrimp slightly undercooked.

100_0930.jpg

Put the shrimp into a escargot plate and then pour the remaining butter and garlic over the shrimp.

http://www.ablekitchen.com/supplies...ate-5-dia-with-side-handle-ceramic-white.html

100_0931.jpg

Top with sliced havarti cheese. Place them under the broiler. Be careful - the havarti cheese will burn very quickly.

100_0935.jpg

Enjoy - be sure to have a good crunchy bread for dipping into the garlic butter and cheese.

Newnork1978

Oh :oops: I guess I ought to explain.

I am entering my 4th month of pregnancy...the previous 3 months have not been all that fun (nausea, etc). So right now I'm still a wee bit iffy about food - especially cooking. I've been told I should get past that phase soon, and once I'm able to fully enjoy food again, I plan to get back into my cooking. :chef:

Blues Man

Well that explains things............... Congrats! :applause:
Oh :oops: I guess I ought to explain.

I am entering my 4th month of pregnancy...the previous 3 months have not been all that fun (nausea, etc). So right now I'm still a wee bit iffy about food - especially cooking. I've been told I should get past that phase soon, and once I'm able to fully enjoy food again, I plan to get back into my cooking. :chef: