Tuesday 10/25/2011 What's going on the table today?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Leftover taco fixing's. I didn't make the guacamole yesterday so probably taco salad and guac.

What's going on your table today?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i thawed some 80/20 burger.- if it's thawed through, burger gravy over bread, maybe smushed taters & a veg- preferably carrot.

lilylove

Going shopping soon. I'm hoping I can find some ribs that I can bake and then use my bbq sauce with. If not that... maybe, hamburgers with all the fixings.

Embryodad

DD is over making cooky Halloween Candy in the molds...

Then she's gonna bake sugar cookies (cutouts).. with fall leaves and deers and antelopes..and lions and tigers and bears...Oh! My!...L O L >> I don't knowwwww!!!
I guess a garden salad for supper. Maybe a Hot dog (s).

I bought a pound of blue-claw crabmeat & am thinking of making a version of "Crab Imperial" with it, along with toasted baguette slices & a big green salad.

Embryodad

Oh Dear Lord!....
Today DD was over and doing her thing making candy and lolly pops...then baking halloween cookies...

I'm so full of ...Sweets, and candy! L O L ........

For supper...I went diet..hahaha..only a dish or two of Acorn Squash with a little butter and black pepper.

Now I don't feel that bad after eating cookies and candy right off the assembly line. :) ;)

f2daa865.jpg

2b4d370e.jpg

e75cbde2.jpg

54f1968b.jpg

a486ff3e.jpg

198752eb.jpg

My Baby was like Little Miss Suzy Homemaker today! She's a great baker!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
looking yummy!
my s.o.s.- i tried to brighten it. it was delish, took 20 minutes, & though not my prettiest meal, it was dinner! i coulda thinned it,- meh~

Attachments

• IMG_004933.jpg
    IMG_004933.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_005134.jpg
    IMG_005134.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 181

lilylove

Going shopping soon. I'm hoping I can find some ribs that I can bake and then use my bbq sauce with. If not that... maybe, hamburgers with all the fixings.

Found the beef ribs that I wanted :) I'll make some of my bbq sauce and I'll serve them with green beans and bacon. I also got some really good Salt bread from Safeway. :cooking:

Embryodad

looking yummy!
my s.o.s.- i tried to brighten it. it was delish, took 20 minutes, & though not my prettiest meal, it was dinner! i coulda thinned it,- meh~
OOoooo!! Looks good luvs.

Havn't had s.o.s. in ages.

I only like the smoked chipped beef from Dietrichs Meats off I-78 in PA.

We love their lunchmeats, and the liverworst is great. The bacon is awesome.
They smoke whole pigs heads, and I want to get one to mount in the kitchen, but DW won't let me. L O L ... It is so gravely and weird looking. hahahahaha

http://www.dietrichsmeats.com/index.htm

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Good job luvs! I bet it was fantastic :) I made sausage & peppers with rigatoni. Hubby & I celebrated that we can keep our house after filing bankruptsy today! What a relief!!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
OOoooo!! Looks good luvs.

Havn't had s.o.s. in ages.

I only like the smoked chipped beef from Dietrichs Meats off I-78 in PA.

We love their lunchmeats, and the liverworst is great. The bacon is awesome.
They smoke whole pigs heads, and I want to get one to mount in the kitchen, but DW won't let me. L O L ... It is so gravely and weird looking. hahahahaha

http://www.dietrichsmeats.com/index.htm

thanks. i wouldn't let the ex mount his deer in his man cave. luv braunswieger, i'll check your link~

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I love SOS..especially when poured over a good pancake and finished with 3 eggs looking back atcha. Yummo!

We went out tonight and had breakfast for dinner.

homecook

Jimmy and luvs your food looks great. Especially the candies. lol Tell your daughter she did a great job!

I made Italian beef and homemade hamburger buns.

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 174

Embryodad

Jimmy and luvs your food looks great. Especially the candies. lol Tell your daughter she did a great job!

I made Italian beef and homemade hamburger buns.
Thanks homecook... Your sandwich and Bun looks great.

I've got to try making hot dog and hamburger buns...

OMG...I'm getting hunnnngry!!!

homecook

Thank you Jimmy! They're really easy to make and you've got a breadmaker to do all the hard work. lol Give it a try!

Embryodad

Thank you Jimmy! They're really easy to make and you've got a breadmaker to do all the hard work. lol Give it a try!
You are welcome hc..

I am going to try. So many times We want hot dogs or hamburgers, and that we have in the freezer at all times; but the buns is something we don't always have on hand.
The buns they sell are smaller and smaller. They don't alway's have fresh buns either.

I am in desire and wishing for a Foot Long Chili Dog.
there are no foot long hot dog buns anywhere to be found here in my area.
I don't want two six inch buns either. L O L

The dogs approx 6 to 8" is ok, but only in a 12" bun. It is not a foot long if the bun is not one continuous bun.

I don't know what it is, but it is a treat to have a foot long hot dog.
Ha Ha Ha ...this way I could say,"I only ate one hot dog!"...hahaha

Guts

home cook. That sandwich looks delicious on homemade buns fantastic job.

Jimmy you're tempting me with those candies. I have sworn off all cookies and candies until the new year. Still on my self-imposed diet down about 35 pounds now Yahoo!