$200 Wii

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
That's a pretty good deal. Then you have to buy another controller, component cables for HD, mariokart, tiger woods 09, etc. The price goes up a little.

chowhound

I was a little bummed when I clicked on the link.
I thought I was going to be able to stir the pot from across the room :^D
Now that would be an invention!

Biskit

Funny that this thread should pop up now. DW's wanted a Wii for some time and I've resisted. She was saving up spare change and cash for one.
Now, she does cake decorating on the side and could use an airbrush more than a Wii, so I encouraged her to buy one, which she did. Good purchase! She's also wanted a second Kitchenaid for when she's got bigger orders and needs more mixer.
Well, we got our income tax refund in the mail today. There's enough, and to spare, for a second Kitchenaid, so we decided she could get her Wii too!
So, her B-Day and Christmas are covered now! :applause:
Plus she's gotta stop giving me shit for spending more than I'd planned on my li'l tractor too! :whistling:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Funny that this thread should pop up now. DW's wanted a Wii for some time and I've resisted. She was saving up spare change and cash for one.
Now, she does cake decorating on the side and could use an airbrush more than a Wii, so I encouraged her to buy one, which she did. Good purchase! She's also wanted a second Kitchenaid for when she's got bigger orders and needs more mixer.
Well, we got our income tax refund in the mail today. There's enough, and to spare, for a second Kitchenaid, so we decided she could get her Wii too!
So, her B-Day and Christmas are covered now! :applause:
Plus she's gotta stop giving me shit for spending more than I'd planned on my li'l tractor too! :whistling:
Awww, you are a sweet hubby, Monte!