dinner saturday, 5/5/12

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i haven't poked thru the kitchen yet, tho pork seems like it may be dinner.
you~

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i made my dinner early. a salad, sliced cold steak, garlic toast, then 'dessert' was a slice of vegemite toast. may dive into the peach frozen yogurt, too.
i'm thawing chix tenderloins (i think/hope) for creamy pasta later on if the guy decides he's hungry.

GotGarlic

I have some leftover roasted chicken. For Cinco de Mayo, I'm planning to simmer it with some tomatillo-serrano salsa I made and froze and serve it with flour tortillas and toppings. A non-Mexican salad to go alongside (DH and I double-bought romaine hearts).

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Getting ready to put on my glad rags and meet the girls at Cabo for dinner... I may even have a margarita..
.. or two.. hehe

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Naturally, we're drinking juleps tonight!!

First course is dandelion greens with fruit...
Dinner is veal chops marsala with sauteed butternut squash and tortellini

Dessert is cupcakes from Sucre http://www.shopsucre.com/

Embryodad

Tina mad tuna salad... I had one on a hoagie Roll for supper...

She also made a pineapple sidedownup cake. Good; but sweet! IMO

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
319713_3060050309123_1499378782_2110011_38403382_n.jpg

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Italian Chicken w/ a salad and asparagus.

Italian Chicken to me is chicken breast marinaded in Italian dressing cooked on the grill.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
making the pasta/chix now. we're both hungry now. i have an insatiable appetite,- i swear i have the appetite of a guy!....... haha, a mappetite!

Last edited:

Leni

I was going to do Mexican since it is that day but after getting eight stitches in my right calf I had to come up with a dinner that we could put together without me standing. So DH is cleaning up the spinach he harvested yesterday, DD will find the leftover rice or mashed potatoes, and I'll sit with my leg up grilling stuffed London broil watching the birds enjoy my fountains with a vodka flavored by black berries.

I've been dive bombed recently by two Rufus humming birds. One was buzzing away yesterday just three feet from me. It just hung there for a few moments. Wonderful! When the Spanish came here they thought that they were bumble bees. They just couldn't believe that a bird could be so small.

Dessert is whatever they can find.

Embryodad

I was going to do Mexican since it is that day but after getting eight stitches in my right calf I had to come up with a dinner that we could put together without me standing. So DH is cleaning up the spinach he harvested yesterday, DD will find the leftover rice or mashed potatoes, and I'll sit with my leg up grilling stuffed London broil watching the birds enjoy my fountains with a vodka flavored by black berries.

I've been dive bombed recently by two Rufus humming birds. One was buzzing away yesterday just three feet from me. It just hung there for a few moments. Wonderful! When the Spanish came here they thought that they were bumble bees. They just couldn't believe that a bird could be so small.

Dessert is whatever they can find.
OOooo! Leni ... ... Sorry to hear of your injury and leg laceration.

Get better.... soon!!

Yeah! I'll bet those birds enjoyed that fountain spiked with blackberry vodka! L O L ... They must be flying in circles. hahahahaha

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Had a huge.. gorgeous beef chimichanga, rice, refried beans and guac, tomato, lettuce on the side with sour cream.
Shared a pitcher of margaritas with the gals.
A nice Saturday dinner invite!
Enjoyed it very much.

Leni

OOooo! Leni ... ... Sorry to hear of your injury and leg laceration.

Get better.... soon!!

Yeah! I'll bet those birds enjoyed that fountain spiked with blackberry vodka! L O L ... They must be flying in circles. hahahahaha

The birds that could fly were doing it upside down. :drink2: