View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 01:34 PM
Grill Master

Shermie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Let's Talk ... Sauces, Dips, Gravies Etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbopeep View Post
I make gravy in pots, pans I fry meat in and want to get all the brown goodies left in the pan. I sometimes deglaze and make gravy right in the roasting pan after I roast chicken, beef or the t-day turkey in. My favorite pans to cook in are cast iron (I even roast eye round in my cast iron fry pan with a round rack placed in it, then make the gravy right in that pan after roast and rack is removed) but most of my pots (cuisinart and kitchen aid) have flat bottoms and rounded sides. I guess I have the best of both worlds because my gravies taste good whatever I use .... Or I may just be lucky. Just my 2

I do have one of the all clad sauce pans and I hate it. The handle is to long and heavy so the pot tips over and spills whatever is in it all over the stove.

Sorry but these are my experiences I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

You're not stepping on anyone's toes.

Luvs had questioned my credentials, and I don't take too kindly to that. She insulted me by doing that!

Seems that every time that I start a thread or comment in one, she has to argue with me and seemingly wants to start a fight! We are supposed to be good people here, and I do not come here to fight with anyone.

~Shermie.