Where to buy long sleeve adult size apron/smock

chocolate moose

Super Site Supporter
My friend says she's forever ruining her clothes and wants a long sleeved apron or smock to wear in the kitchen. The only thing I can find online is a chef's jacket.

Any other ideas ?

Deelady

I would put an old oversized mens dress shirt on backwards when I didnt want to get messy in my classroom with the kids :) worked great.

chocolate moose

Super Site Supporter
She has triplets at home and an older child. I don't think she's going to want to wear an old man's shirt or even a bigger ladies shirt around the house. Anyway, I've seen her husband - he wears his stuff to death. And she positively has nothing left that's not stained.

I want to make this a gift for her, and waterproof if possible.

bigjim

Mess Cook
Super Site Supporter
I buy oversized cheap T shirts from a screen printing supply store by the dozen. They are very inexpensive, and when they get too grungy for me, I throw them away. They will stand several washings. I buy short sleeve (that is my preference) but they also have available long sleeve.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
you ordered from this site/company? i want to order and i want to be sure this is a trusted site.
No, I haven't. It's been years since I did that work. But I can tell you that 25+ years later, I am still using one of those smocks!

buckytom

Grill Master
doesn't cheering for boston while youy live in nj already do that for you????

:whistling:

lol. it's on tonight, baby. joba rules!!!!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
No, I haven't. It's been years since I did that work. But I can tell you that 25+ years later, I am still using one of those smocks!
what i want to know is can this site be trusted?

Last edited:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Re: TopChef Clothing

EDIT: spam post and link removed
See, this how you get banned. Your very first post, you come here and dig up an old post just so that you can advertise. We'd love to get some new members. We're really a fun bunch here. If you would really like to be a part of this community, why don't you take a few minutes to introduce yourself and let us get to know you and you can browse the forums and get to know us. If you are just here to try to make a buck, then please, just move along....

Last edited by a moderator: