Aroma Rice Cooker/Steamer

Hubby gifted me with this for my birthday Friday.

Did a review search & pretty much everyone seems to adore this make/model.

Anyone here have any first-hand experience?

It not only makes rice, but steams, & can even steam meals while the rice is cooking. Also works as a 3-quart slow cooker.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Mine is THIS one, my little buddy - the Zojorushi 3-cup Microm Rice Cooker.

It's small, but it's only me, and it cooks rice to amazing perfection! :chef:

Attachments

• Zojirushi Rice Cooker..jpg
    Zojirushi Rice Cooker..jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 150
That's nice Sherman - but I was wondering if anyone has the one I just received as a gift - Aroma Professional Rice Cooker/Steamer/Slow Cooker. Makes 3-20 cups rice, a 2-layer steamer function, & a 3-quart slow-cooker function. Looks to pretty much do everything but wash the dishes. On-line reviews have been excellent, so I'm not worried about it; was just wondering if anyone here has one or has had one & how they like it.

Guts

breezy. I have one somewhere in the house. I just couldn't find it right now. I use it a couple times to make Rice, but found if I didn't make a lot or Rice. It was just easier to do in the pan. As far as stating vegetables. I have a vegetable steamer that I've had for many, many years and I wouldn't trade for anything. I love my steamed vegetables. Of course I also like white Rice was seasoned Rice wine vinegar on it. Oh , Yum . If you haven't tried it, please do everyone that has tried it at my house. Love it that way.

one other thing about Rice when I cook rice in the pan I weigh the water and way the Rice. It comes out perfect each time but it took a little experimentation to get that ratio.