6-2-12 Din Din

Leni

I haven't even made breakfast yet so I'll figure it out later. Maybe meatloaf. Haven't had that for a long time.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I am thinking a Lefty inspired salad, with tuna.. and some bread to go with.. possibly small butter croissants?
Need to go to the store and pick up a few things.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I am having burger, corn, fresh steamed spinach and sauteed mushroom.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
2012-06-02 17-43-32.220.jpg

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I made Potato Bombs for my dinner. DW went to a wedding with one of her widow friends, so I was left alone and to my own devices. This idea came from a
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aUNmtSgB0c&feature=relmfu"]YouTube video here[/ame]
that was posted on a friend's food website.

Here's the sequence.
Core the taters with an apple coring tool. Cut the plugs into thirds and save end plugs.
P1040347.jpg

Make a filling for the holes. I used ham, cooked salami, mozzarella & sharp cheddar cheeses.
P1040349.jpg

Plug the holes to hold the filling in while baking.
P1040350.jpg

Wrap the potato with a whole strip of bacon.
P1040351.jpg

Wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour at 375F.
P1040352.jpg

A thing of beauty when fully cooked.
P1040356.jpg

Cut lengthwise and apply your favorite topping(s).
P1040355.jpg

Embryodad

I made Potato Bombs for my dinner. DW went to a wedding with one of her widow friends, so I was left alone and to my own devices. This idea came from a that was posted on a friend's food website.

Here's the sequence.
Core the taters with an apple coring tool. Cut the plugs into thirds and save end plugs.
P1040347.jpg

Make a filling for the holes. I used ham, cooked salami, mozzarella & sharp cheddar cheeses.
P1040349.jpg

Plug the holes to hold the filling in while baking.
P1040350.jpg

Wrap the potato with a whole strip of bacon.
P1040351.jpg

Wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour at 375F.
P1040352.jpg

A thing of beauty when fully cooked.
P1040356.jpg

Cut lengthwise and apply your favorite topping(s).
P1040355.jpg
They look great Joe.

they are already on the try these list!

I just forwarded the show and tell to DD and DW.
DW and I don't talk anymore. We communicate by either texting, or Email.
hahahahahahaha... Only fooling, but it would make things a little easier to understand. Especially from her thoughts!!!

Embryodad

For supper tonight...I had a slice of Italian Bread..with just butter.
then...DW went to Dairy Queen, and got me a caramel vanilla soft serve Sundae, and she had a Raspberry one with Xtra Raspberry in a cup so she could keep adding it to Her Sundae! :yum:

Whew! wow.. That ice cream was so sweet, I am getting tired and slowing down. Yawn! :lol:

I just made DW a grilled cheese and tomato... :chef:

I will have cereal (something light) because I am having a BBQ cookout tomorrow.
Dogs / burgers / london broil / salad / and whatever DD makes for dessert. :bbq:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Wow, those potato bombs are cool, Joe! I can think of a lot of variations on that one. What will those Q'rs come up with next.....

Nice salad, Sass! Looks just like a Lefty clone :).