Tuesday, April 17th - Whatcha cookin?

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Something with ground beef. I'm leaning toward hamburger veggie soup. You?

Ronjohn

We're having chicken tacos with some of the chicken we did in the smoker on Sunday. Haven't settled the sides yet, but I'm pretty sure refried beans will be one. :)

Leni

I have pork chops that I smoked on Sunday and chicken fried steak that I made yesterday. Sides will be what I find in the refrig. :fridge:

GotGarlic

I made pulled pork in the crockpot overnight, so we're having that with sauteed Swiss chard from the garden and baked beans.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
pulled beef w/ sweet baby ray's. (blake's afraid of pork as he got ill after ingesting it once.)
i can't decide on sides 'cept 4 fries. think maybe i'll make me a salad.

Embryodad

Was supposed to have a shrimp alfredo...well I got tied up with a couple projects and cutting the grass / weeds / dirt!

SOoooo we had a burger..and shared it. DW bought cold cuts and cheese..so maybe a sammich later.

DW is making Italian Wedding Soup now..so that will be a sampling soon.

I enjoyed the day today..it was only 73º out, and breezy. Great for cutting the grass day!

Embryodad

DW's Italian Wedding Soup!

Pic of the Lilacs DD picked today!..No, we didn't eat them! hahaha

ca784b1a.jpg

585208a2.jpg

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
pulled beef w/ sweet baby ray's. (blake's afraid of pork as he got ill after ingesting it once.)
i can't decide on sides 'cept 4 fries. think maybe i'll make me a salad.
here's my dinner pic

Attachments

• IMG_37401338.jpg
    IMG_37401338.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 152

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
LQQKS good luvs...

Never made pulled pork or beef. DD does make pulled chix though.

The only thing I ever got pulled was my Leg! L O L hahahahahaha

jimmy, it's so good, 'specially pork imo. u should make it sometime. a pulled leg is no good!:biggrin: i'm not pullin' your leg when i say the soup looks delicious & the lilacs're purrt-y.