What's on the menu NCT Sunday 9/2/12 - Saturday 9/8/12?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I am still deciding what dinner will be. LOL Probably soup and sandwich again.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Something that will go with the extra potato salad. Gotta wait to find out if the kids are coming over today.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Ribeye steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, spinach and garlic bread made from homemade Italian bread.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
That sounds fantastic Mama. Adopt me

if u get adopted, i get adopted. hiiiiiiiiiii, yummy food & new-fam. peepz, no taking my fave stuff. we'll split stuff. & we gotta contribute to adoptive-Mom's kitchen. TY, mama,- adopting peep & me is kind.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Peeps and luvs, we're already family! You're always welcome at my table!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
Peeps and luvs, we're already family! You're always welcome at my table!

hugs~:in_love: btw, yinz, too. i own a teensy table, tho. we use other means as seen fit.

Last edited:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
DD and DGD came over for the afternoon and for dinner. DSIL had to work today. You guys stay away from Mama's house:twak:...I got dibs on dinner in exchange for doing the dishes.:corny:

Dinner090212.jpg

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
luvs....the size of your table isn't what's important, it's the size of your heart....and that's plenty big enough. I'd love to enjoy dinner and spend time with you.

I'm sorry Peepers. :sad: I wish you lived nearby and I could invite you over for a cup of coffee to get away from things for awhile.

Joe, that looks wonderful!

There was a slight change of menu here. Instead of spinach, we had broccoli and fried okra. I just buttered the Italian bread instead of making garlic bread.

Attachments

• dinner09022012.jpg
    dinner09022012.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 565

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
DD and DGD came over for the afternoon and for dinner. DSIL had to work today. You guys stay away from Mama's house:twak:...I got dibs on dinner in exchange for doing the dishes.:corny:

The dishes are done but you can come over for dinner anytime....there's always plenty....just bring some cinnamon rolls! :wink:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter

Beautiful salad

luvs....the size of your table isn't what's important, it's the size of your heart....and that's plenty big enough. I'd love to enjoy dinner and spend time with you.

I'm sorry Peepers. :sad: I wish you lived nearby and I could invite you over for a cup of coffee to get away from things for awhile.

Joe, that looks wonderful!

There was a slight change of menu here. Instead of spinach, we had broccoli and fried okra. I just buttered the Italian bread instead of making garlic bread.

Dinner090212.jpg
I want some of everything!!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter

Dinner090212.jpg

joe, u wash. i dry. after mama's newest dinner. u should bring dessert. my desserts~ yeah. leave dessert to be desired, as i make 'em not. i'll make appys.

Last edited:

Embryodad

Chili today.

It won the Tinamommy taste test.....

9260ec55.jpg

5afa32a5.jpg

COCONUT CUSTARD for Jimmy

01b28541.jpg

And BLUEBERRY for Tinamommy....

e929c6b5.jpg

Embryodad

yummm!

looks so tasty Joe...

Mama.... got me drooling.....

Lifesaver.... I could dig into that asap.

I could smell the cucumbers...

Everyones food choices look / sound wonderful.

Last edited:

Embryodad

There is no thought to what to cook today.

If it were just me.....some chili cheese hot dogs grilled. ( . ) period.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I was going to cook some baby backs on the grill today but it looks like the weather won't be cooperating so it's in the oven they go. We'll be having baked potatoes, salad and Italian Garlic bread with them.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
^^^^ 2 pieces of bread and some mayo to go with those tomatoes and I'm in heaven^^^^^^ YUM!