What are you eating Sunday 3/3/2024 to Saturday 3/9/2024?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Taylor ham on toasted and buttered english.

taylor_ham_030524_1_IMG_2440.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I bought two huge pork shoulder steaks, separated them and put one back in the freezer for another time.
The pork steak I did in the oven @ 375 for 40 minutes, took it out and bathed it in a mixture of 1/4c honey, 2 T of low sodium soy sauce and a clove of crushed garlic.
The side is Birds Eye California Power Blend.

This whole meal is delicious.

IMG_20240305_160427292.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I bought two huge pork shoulder steaks, separated them and put one back in the freezer for another time.
The pork steak I did in the oven @ 375 for 40 minutes, took it out and bathed it in a mixture of 1/4c honey, 2 T of low sodium soy sauce and a clove of crushed garlic.
The side is Birds Eye California Power Blend.

This whole meal is delicious.

View attachment 65203

Looks fantastic! I will check out that power blend!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Today I'll have Tony Packo's hot dogs, with pickle relish, and a sweet smoky mustard I found the other day.
Sweet potato fries on the side.
It's been about 3 years since I've had a Tony Packo's hot dog - the time myself, Jeff and Kasey went to Toledo to eat at the original restaurant in the old neighbourhood , and viewed the famous wall of signed buns lol
I'm a huge fan of MASH. I think Klinger/Jamie Farr mentioned Tony Packo's half a dozen times on the show. I wonder how many people knew in those days it's an actual place?
I was going to have two, but these are thick, delicious and very filling.
I'm wild about that mustard 😋
The sweet potato fries are Checker's/Rally's.. seasoned to perfection and very crispy and tasty.

Good dinner!

IMG_20240307_163230183.jpg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
It's been about 3 years since I've had a Tony Packo's hot dog - the time myself, Jeff and Kasey went to Toledo to eat at the original restaurant in the old neighbourhood , and viewed the famous wall of signed buns lol
I'm a huge fan of MASH. I think Klinger/Jamie Farr mentioned Tony Packo's half a dozen times on the show. I wonder how many people knew in those days it's an actual place?
I was going to have two, but these are thick, delicious and very filling.
I'm wild about that mustard 😋
The sweet potato fries are Checker's/Rally's.. seasoned to perfection and very crispy and tasty.

Good dinner!

View attachment 65293
I’ve never heard of Tony Packo’s hot dogs…..must be East Coast only lol
They look good!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
That looks delicious, Lee.
I've been looking at pictures of plated food lately on Pinterest.
Those are going to be my inspiration a lot lately vs recipes.
I get tired of making the same things over and over, not that I do really, but I'm looking into other ideas/options.