Grantskat's Jayden

smoke king

Banned
I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds with this, but I just read on facebook that little Jayden is having some problems. Didn't sound too serious (but what do I know?) but she is in NICU for the time being.

I just thought it would be nice of us to keep her, and Kathes entire family in our thoughts and prayers during what I can only imagine as being a very scary time for them.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Thank you for the update Bob. I saw her come up on IM this morning and got to exchange a few messages with her. I don't know anything that you have not posted. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

homecook

Thanks for posting this SK....

I will be praying that everything turns out well. She's in the best place for the best care!! God bless her!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good thoughts and prayers coming from me also. Thanks for the update SK

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Thanks for updating us, SK. I sure hope the docs are just being cautious. Please let Kathe know we are all praying she gets to bring Jayden home soon.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Little Jayden, you are going to grow big and strong and be well!!! I will keep the entire family in my prayers.

GrantsKat

Thank you so much Bob!!! I was very surprised to see this here!!! You are all a wonderful group of people!
Here I sit, waiting for the hospital to call me so I can go feed my baby girl....
Jayden was born on tues @ 11:18am weighing 6lbs 8oz and 19 in long, shes absolutely beautiful!!
All was fine until last night, as the nurse was taking her vitals & weighing her when she discovered a rash, it went a little downhill from there, she was taken to the NICU to be seen by the doctor. They noticed that she was also jaundice. While there they also noticed irregular breathing, so she was put on a monitor and they found that her heartbeat dropped too low while sleeping.
She has had a chest xray and they dont see anything abnormal, they have also been doing a bunch of blood work. Right now she is doing ok.
Shes so tiny and to see her with all these wires all over her just breaks my heart! All I can do is wait & pray, I will see the doctor in the morning.
Thank you again!

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Congratulations of the birth of your daughter! I'm sure she's so very beautiful. Doctors will leave no stone unturned when they are looking for something. She's in good hands and lots and lots of people are sending good vibrations her way. Take a deep breath and know that we're all thinking of you. I hope you'll all be home soon.

suziquzie

Kathe and her husband were going back over to the hospital a couple hours ago to get to talk to the dr.... I'm sure we will know more this afternoon.
Still sending my very best thoughts.
Be well my farmer friend. :)