Wasabi

Picture1-4.png

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Pretty much sums it up, Wasabi.

Thanks for sharing what is so hard to put into words.

Lee

joec

Gold Site Supporter
My regards as this is where I will be headed eventually I'm afraid.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Very touching poem. I'm sorry that you and your husband are having to go through all of that.

buckytom

Grill Master
aww, man wasabi. i'm heartly sorry for you and your sweetie. what is there to say but we love you, and wish there was something we could do besides pray that the pain subsides.
all my positive energy on it's way to you today, and always.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
aww, man wasabi. i'm heartly sorry for you and your sweetie. what is there to say but we love you, and wish there was something we could do besides pray that the pain subsides.
all my positive energy on it's way to you today, and always.

:agree: Same from me Linda

You said it so well BT. Hope you don't mind if I use your words also.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Cancer sucks. We know way too many people going through your pain, but there is always room on our prayer list for more people, and you are now there. We will pray for both of you.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Linda - I really have no words. I understand your elephant. I think we all. Fear that elephant. We are all with you and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Wasabi

You people are the BEST!!!!!!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the kind words and prayers.:heart:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Hang in there Wasabi! You are definitely in our thoughts and prayers! Much love to you and your family! :heart: