What do you eat at a "Fair"?

butterflygazer

I eat nachoes!
b-Nachos-cheese-45ae88f03fcf.jpeg

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I haven't been to a fair in about 25 years so I would guess nothing that I can remember now.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
If they have unbuttered popcorn, fine. Otherwise nothing.

I hope Bam chimes in on this thread.

smoke king

Banned
Another vote for Funnel cake. Additionally, cotton candy, and all from the deep fried food group-Twinkies, Oreos & candy bars!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
by choice there is only one thing that Buzz and I will eat willingly at a fair...that is deep fried cheese curds, the real ones not those imitation onces they try and pass off..lol

other than that, you will not get me to eat fair food unless i know who made it..many years of experience behind the counter..lol

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Sausage sub (aka Carny Sub)
with onions, peppers, shrooms and mustard.

That's a staple at all of our carnivals and fairs, as well as the Jersey Boardwalk scene..............but, with MUSTARD ?

Ver-r-ry interesting

Rob Babcock

Cotton candy & corn dogs- pretty much the only time I ever eat them! Haven't been to a fair in about 15 years or more, though, unless you count the Renaissence Fair. There it's usually brats & turkey legs.

buckytom

Grill Master
i go straight for the smoked turkey leg booth. yum!

then, it's a sausage, hot peppers, and onions, with TOMATO sauce (mustard = freak :whistle:)

for dessert, a fresh hot waffles and ice cream sandwich. neopolitan ice cream, of course.

anyone ever have a mozzarepa?

and if we're talkin' jersey boardwalk, then you can sit down for a pitcher with piss clams, hot broth, and clarified butter.

maryland boardwalk is old bay crabs, and the ubiquitous pitcher.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
I always, always, always, eat a corn dog. I usually eat cotton candy, sometimes funnel cake, and whatever else looks good...

Lefty

Yank
i go straight for the smoked turkey leg booth. yum!

then, it's a sausage, hot peppers, and onions, with TOMATO sauce (mustard = freak :whistle:)

for dessert, a fresh hot waffles and ice cream sandwich. neopolitan ice cream, of course.

anyone ever have a mozzarepa?

and if we're talkin' jersey boardwalk, then you can sit down for a pitcher with piss clams, hot broth, and clarified butter.

maryland boardwalk is old bay crabs, and the ubiquitous pitcher.
Poupon you.