Deelady

Is it just for me or is everyone having this happen? The remember me option doesnt work, everytime I leave the site I have to log in again even if I check remember me.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Someone else had that problem. They deleted all their cookies, turned the computer off then on again, then logged in again using the remember me function and it worked OK

Deelady

no I never log out ....and I know this is a lame question but I never understood what deleting your cookies meant...?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i haven't had that problem but the last 2 days i have had problems when refreshing or going to new posts where it will not refresh or redirect and then i am sent to a error page. i can usually fix by closing browser and reopening a new one but yesterday i had to restart puter. very strange!!

chowhound

What miniman said, Dee.
This happened a while back with one of the upgrades or something. We had to delete our cookies on our computer, which websites use to remember you, then log back in. You will need to log back into every site whose cookie gets deleted, but it's just easier to delete them all because some you don't want anyway.

Open your browser, which it will be if you are reading this (lol). Click on the Tools button. Click on internet options, then look for delete cookies, browsing history... something like that. This is in Internet Explorer, btw.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
In firefox, if you click on tools, and then click on clear private data, you will see where you can clear your cookies.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
What miniman said, Dee.
This happened a while back with one of the upgrades or something. We had to delete our cookies on our computer, which websites use to remember you, then log back in. You will need to log back into every site whose cookie gets deleted, but it's just easier to delete them all because some you don't want anyway.

Open your browser, which it will be if you are reading this (lol). Click on the Tools button. Click on internet options, then look for delete cookies, browsing history... something like that. This is in Internet Explorer, btw.
Thanks CH!!!! I appreicate the assist.

Peeps ...I'm not seeing that at all. Refresh / redirects are fine. I wonder if it's your connection?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Thanks CH!!!! I appreicate the assist.

Peeps ...I'm not seeing that at all. Refresh / redirects are fine. I wonder if it's your connection?
RR cable connection, signal strenght excellent. btw the redirect has gotten a bit better in the last 5 - 10 minutes.