The Travelershows the Horse

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Biskit, you shouldn't be telling your private info on NCT, it's too much information for some people.:kiss:

Biskit

A traveler stops in a small town bar one evening. He looks around and notices a horse tied to the pool table in the back. Beside the horse is is a large glass jar with a sign on it which proclaims; "Put $10 in, make the horse laugh and win the jar!"
He asked the bartender if it was okay to whisper in the horse's ear. The bartender replied; "Sure! Just make him laugh." So, the gent puts his $10 in the jar, walks over to the horse and whispers in his ear. Soon, the horse is laughing so hard that he can barely stand. The gent collects his winnings and leaves.
A few days later, the traveler is, again, in the bar, on his return trip. Again, the horse is tied to the pool table. Again, a large glass jar, but, this time the sign says; "Make the horse cry, win the jar."
The Gent asked the bartender if it was alright to take the horse out behind the bar for a minute. The barkeep shrugged and said, "Okay, just as long as he's crying when you bring him back in."
Again, the traveler puts his $10 in the jar, unties the horse and out the back door they go. Barely 2 minutes later, they return. The horse is crying, blubbering, barely able to walk because of his emotions. The gent takes the money out of the jar and begins walking out of the bar.
The bartender can't contain his curiosity and stops the gent.
"Say, I have to know, what did you say to that horse to make him laugh the first time you were here?"
The gent replied; "I told him that my male member was longer than his."
"Okay." The bartender says, "I can understand him laughing at that idea. How did you make him cry, tonight?"
The gent grinned and said, "I took him out back and showed him!"