?? Anyone Survive

Locutus

Yeah, me too!

A mug of piping hot eggnog with a couple shots of Christian Brothers Brandy does wonders for the appetite. :chef:

Unfortunately, most of our waistlines should tell us that our appetites don't need any help! :D:D

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
I usually put a little egg nog in my Makers Mark

I didn't eat much of anything but a little bit of EVERYTHING. That's the problem.

Jim

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I need to work on the little bit of everything. :hide:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
I've been really sick. I probably lost weight.

Sorry to hear you were sick.

I've been in the same boat. Ate a piece of left over banana bread yesterday morning. It must have gone bad.

I was sick all day and through the night. Managed to keep some toast down this morning. :sad:

The Tourist

Banned
I'm in the same boat. I had pneumonia about 15 years ago, and I've felt worse and retched harder over the last few days with this.

No one around me is sick. We're eating the same food. I cannot figure it out.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Remind me to stay away from yous guys. :D
Hope you both get to feeling better real soon. :thumb:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Remind me to stay away from yous guys. :D

Doc both Chico and I have been on FF. Maybe you should get some Lysol and flush out the server.

I'm better but there are still occasional spells of :bounce:

waybomb

I'm off for two weeks while some needed maintenance and repair work is going on at the factory.

I'm still eating!!!

I'll need to get my mouth wired shut on the 5th.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
We only made a little of each dish we had this year. Turkey breast instead of the whole turkey, sweet potato casserole, fresh green beans, and cream corn casserole with oysters. Also home made bread and pumpkin pie for dessert with whipped cream.
It was the eggnog that did me in! ;)