MIA

Wasabi

I have been in and out of the forum just to read new posts. DH has had some complications with his port. He is really swollen and after a CT scan, they found that the catheter has some blockage. He goes in tomorrow morning for surgery to open it up again. Surgery in the morning, home in the afternoon. We're cutting it close because we leave for our cruise on Saturday.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
hope everything goes good for your DH Wasabi... my deepest thoughts will be will be with you & him tomorrow

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Best wishes for a successful operation and a wonderful cruise. You're both in my thoughts.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thoughts and prayers coming your way wasabi.
Best wishes and here's to a fun filled cruise. Cheers :beer:

(hold it, you live in paradise so where are you going to cruise to? :yankchain: JK )

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I have been in and out of the forum just to read new posts. DH has had some complications with his port. He is really swollen and after a CT scan, they found that the catheter has some blockage. He goes in tomorrow morning for surgery to open it up again. Surgery in the morning, home in the afternoon. We're cutting it close because we leave for our cruise on Saturday.

Hope it all went well Linda!

Wasabi

Thoughts and prayers coming your way wasabi.
Best wishes and here's to a fun filled cruise. Cheers :beer:

(hold it, you live in paradise so where are you going to cruise to? :yankchain: JK )

Doc, I come from the land of sunshine so we're cruising to the land of ice, Alaska.:wink:

Your best wishes and prayers warm my heart. Thank you friends. We leave for the hospital in a couple of hours. DH said he'll be so happy not to look like the fat Eddie Murphy in the Nutty Professor. DH is thin but the swelling made him very puffy.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Doc, I come from the land of sunshine so we're cruising to the land of ice, Alaska.:wink:

Your best wishes and prayers warm my heart. Thank you friends. We leave for the hospital in a couple of hours. DH said he'll be so happy not to look like the fat Eddie Murphy in the Nutty Professor. DH is thin but the swelling made him very puffy.

OK there's some imagery for ya, a fat Eddie Murphy lookalike!:yum:

An Alaskan cruise, I envy you!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I'm keeping your hubby in my thoughts - and you, too, Linda. I know how much this cruise means to y'all and how much you both deserve it. Please update us as soon as you can. Love and hugs to you.

Wasabi

We are home and he is doing well. They did an angioplasty to open up the artery and they removed his port. The swelling is going down. Again, thank you for your support and prayers.:flowers:

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Linda & Bo-
I hope you know the two of you are in my prayers every night.
I am excited for the both of you going on that cruise.
Have a great time.
images

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
That's great, Linda!!Can't wait to see the pics and hear how much fun you two have on the cruise!! {{{{hugs}}}}

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
We are home and he is doing well. They did an angioplasty to open up the artery and they removed his port. The swelling is going down. Again, thank you for your support and prayers.:flowers:

That's great! Take it easy, and no rock wall climbing on that ship! :thumb: