Our friend, Buckytom~

Wasabi

Got an email from Tom this morning. He is working out his problems and told me to tell his friends here at NCT that he will be back in a few weeks.:clap:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Got an email from Tom this morning. He is working out his problems and told me to tell his friends here at NCT that he will be back in a few weeks.:clap:

awesome awesome new... tell him we miss him alot

thank you very much for the update Wasabi:tiphat:

chowhound

That's good he's in contact with you and you passed it on, Wasabi. I'm looking forward to having him back.

Wasabi

Tom has a been a wonderful friend for many years. He made me an Aunty to his beautiful boy. I can't wait till gets back in the groove.

leolady

Tom has a been a wonderful friend for many years. He made me an Aunty to his beautiful boy. I can't wait till gets back in the groove.

Yes, and I think him and I have a special friendship too that goes all the way back to my choclatechef days!

Give Bucky kisses from choclatechef/leolady!:wink:

Constance

Sending you good healing vibes, Buckytom!

Attachments

• Animation111.jpg
    Animation111.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 157

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Did I miss something? I thought BT was back? I know I missed this the first time around, which is why I didn't know where he had popped off to or what was going on.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Did I miss something? I thought BT was back? I know I missed this the first time around, which is why I didn't know where he had popped off to or what was going on.

This thread is old and from last month. :lol:

He was back a few days ago, but said he was going on vacation, so we won't see him for another few days. Hope he has a great vacation.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Well that makes sense, LOL, I was gone most of last month myself so no wonder I missed this!
Well have fun BT!!

homecook

This is an old thread. Yes, he did come back. I haven't seen him in a couple days though.