Pepper Mill Bistro

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I spent the afternoon meeting with a new client and old friend. One and the same person. :D He is co owner of a upscale restaurant in Parkersburg WV. The Pepper Mill Bistro.
My wife and I had lunch there a few weeks ago and it was great. Now I've reviewed the menus (yes, they have more than one) and they are mouth watering. Ummmmmm
Why am I telling you all this? Because I told Michael about this site and he's going to check us out and probably join up. I sure hope so. He would make a great addition here. :thumb:

I mentioned our tinkers to him too. I think that will help draw him here for info from our knife experts. :tiphat: to all our tinkers. :D

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
That's great Doc, be glad to have him as a member.

Maybe Chico and I could discuss our new business venture for restaurants with him. Chico is going to keep the steak knives sharpened and I'm going to straighten fork tines. You want in on the deal? we have an opening for a spoon handle straightener.

Jim

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ya got nothng without a food taster. I'm available for a nominal fee! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

:yum: Yeah, me too. That is what I'm best at for sure. :yum:

I used to play spoons .... that usually ended up with a few of them bent. But sure I'd go for the spoon straightener. :D Especially if free food is involved. :D