Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
1 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla
2-3 cups crispy rice cereal

Directions:

Combine the peanut butter, honey and vanilla in bowl. Stir in enough cereal to make balls. Form into balls with moistened hands. Place on wax paper and chill for 3-4 hours.

lilylove

Paul will thank you for this one!!!

He loves things like this. Keep them coming Sass!

Hey, can I just put them in a 9x13 pan and cut like a cookie?

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
My son, who's 23 now recalls fondly having these when he was in nursery school. He never stopped talking about them. A couple of years ago I actually called the school to see if the teacher was still there. She was gone, and so was her recipe.

I winged it....and your recipe is exactly what I winged. My son would like to know what time you are expecting him!!!:thumb:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
My son, who's 23 now recalls fondly having these when he was in nursery school. He never stopped talking about them. A couple of years ago I actually called the school to see if the teacher was still there. She was gone, and so was her recipe.

I winged it....and your recipe is exactly what I winged. My son would like to know what time you are expecting him!!!:thumb:

Awwww Vera, I'm glad it's the one!
Tell him to be here around noon tomorrow, and I'll make them again, AND the PMS bars, if I can find the proper recipe that is.:yum: