Staying single?

Derek

Banned
Is it to stay single an considerate on school only?

And maybe if I'm luck enough I will find a date here & there?

I'm really begining to think the person who say's there is a fish out there for everyone must have been married and happily.

I've dated about 4 times since I moved out and I have found the right woman, Either they wanted a man with money or they were too slutty.

I wanted a woman with the perfect mix. LOL.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
The only way you can find out is to try! If you get rejected, then try another time.

smoke king

Banned
Dude, I seriously think your overthinking this whole "find a woman" thing. Just put it on the back burner, focus your energy on other things - as the therapists so fondly tell me, pick a target you can hit. I don't know you as well as some, but I do know you've got school, you've got a website, you play guitar, and your obviously passionate about cooking. Throw yourself into the things you enjoy, and before you know it, someone will come along.

I have never been one to obsess over having a girlfriend, wife etc, and yet I always seemed to have one, and believe me brother, I ain't no playa!!. I may not be able to keep them:yum:, but that was OK too. Don't try to rush it and it will happen eventually. Just one mans opinion, take it for what its worth.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
dude you seriously need to just go rub one out...you will feel better..lol

wanna know how i met my gorgeous,sexy,love of my life? i quit looking for a her --- told myself that i could be just as happy being alone as i could be if i was with someone... i concentrated on my job, started making great money, had many many benjamins in my pocket, i was happy... then i met mrs bam..no more benjamins in my pocket, but hey i got a new smoker in the back yard..lol

Biskit

Bams has it right. That's how my dw came along........I wasn't looking for her and she caught me!

Ain't tried to get away either. ;)

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Derek, just be happy with your life the way it is right now. Being with someone isn't always the best thing to do. Get your life where you want it to be before you think about settling down. It will come eventually, but, stop worrying about it.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
That has been one of my sayings for years. Please don't forget to give me credit if you use it. :lol:

Hell, I've been saying I would rather be alone than have the headache I have!! Great minds Lefty!!:kiss:

Last edited:

Derek

Banned
The only way you can find out is to try! If you get rejected, then try another time.
The rejections isn't much of a bother anymore and I still get sex, But I'm getting tired of the fly by one night stands.

Dude, I seriously think your overthinking this whole "find a woman" thing. Just put it on the back burner, focus your energy on other things - as the therapists so fondly tell me, pick a target you can hit. I don't know you as well as some, but I do know you've got school, you've got a website, you play guitar, and your obviously passionate about cooking. Throw yourself into the things you enjoy, and before you know it, someone will come along.

I have never been one to obsess over having a girlfriend, wife etc, and yet I always seemed to have one, and believe me brother, I ain't no playa!!. I may not be able to keep them:yum:, but that was OK too. Don't try to rush it and it will happen eventually. Just one mans opinion, take it for what its worth.
LOL, Sk, I like the way you think as well, I'm going to stick to what I know for now and let god find my ole lady.

dude you seriously need to just go rub one out...you will feel better..lol

wanna know how i met my gorgeous,sexy,love of my life? i quit looking for a her --- told myself that i could be just as happy being alone as i could be if i was with someone... i concentrated on my job, started making great money, had many many benjamins in my pocket, i was happy... then i met mrs bam..no more benjamins in my pocket, but hey i got a new smoker in the back yard..lol
Haha, Jeff that's peters famous saying in Family Guy!

Bams has it right. That's how my dw came along........I wasn't looking for her and she caught me!

Ain't tried to get away either. ;)
Very cool, Bisket, I've almost been married a few times but I chcikened out once but I was still in high school, and the other 2 times were bad woman.

Derek, just be happy with your life the way it is right now. Being with someone isn't always the best thing to do. Get your life where you want it to be before you think about settling down. It will come eventually, but, stop worrying about it.
I will thank you TG,

Its better to be alone than have a headache.

that is RIGHT!!!!
I want the heacahces along with the pleasure.

That has been one of my sayings for years. Please don't forget to give me credit if you use it. :lol:
Charge it, Charg It, Charge IT.:yum::yum:

Hell, I've been saying I would rather be alone than have the headache I have!! Great minds Lefty!!:kiss:
Well you could awlays take calgon and call me in the morning! :yum::yum:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Derek, sometimes the headaches are not worth the seldom pleasure!! stay single and have fun with it. It will happen, just stop thinking about it!!!