Too much karma

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
What is the limit on karma in 24hrs. I didn't think I had given out that much.

Is there any way we can find out what karma we have given out, I sometimes forget who I've given it too and get the "you must spread it around a bit more" message

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I'm not sure of the number of karma point you can give out in a day. I do know if the last person you gave karma to you will have to give some out to others before you can give them more. There is a limit to how many in a day I just don't know what it is as I can't keep track of what I gave in a day. When I hit and want to give it to some one I just wait till the next day and give then.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I don't know what the 24 hour limit is. I'll find out and answer you later on this. Whatever the default value is is what we are at. I have never had to change that setting.

You have to spread it around to 5 people before you can give to the same person over again.
I do not know of a way that you can see who the past 5 people you gave reps to. I do not believe that is a feature but I will check on that while I'm at it.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Ah but I gave out too much karma in the last 24hrs.

Maybe if I get lots, that might get overwritten - want to try it.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Ah but I gave out too much karma in the last 24hrs.

Maybe if I get lots, that might get overwritten - want to try it.

I tried but I got a message that said "too far away - Internet clogged - send by freighter"

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I just found out that if you click on the karma thingy on your own post, it tells you if any karma has been given for that post and your total karma points.

kewl

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I just found out that if you click on the karma thingy on your own post, it tells you if any karma has been given for that post and your total karma points.

kewl

Neat. I tried it and got the "everyone owes you" message. :)

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
You are so generous, thank you very much (I can show gratitude as well).

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I am the begging king!!!

To beg: First, throw away all shame and humility, then hit em with puppy dog eyes. If that doesn't work, let the monkey out of the closet to scare em into giving you Karma....

Guilt works too...

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
I am the begging king!!!

To beg: First, throw away all shame and humility, then hit em with puppy dog eyes. If that doesn't work, let the monkey out of the closet to scare em into giving you Karma....

Guilt works too...

I was thinking more along the lines of Puss In Boots...

puss-in-boots.jpg