Just a head's up!

homecook

I won't be on here as much as I have been. There are some things going on here with my mom that have to be taken care of and it's taking up alot of my time. I will be checking in most days but not as often. I just didn't want you to have to send out a search party if you haven't heard from me. :yum::yum::yum:

suziquzie

Well if that aint a bummer!!!

Thanks for letting us know, its funny how people worry isnt it?

I hope everything is ok with your Mom and I for one will mis you!
(but maybe I'll go outside a little more..... )
:)

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sending you and your mom positive energies, barb!

Lee

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
The posse is right around the corner if you don't say "Hey" at least once in awhile.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the heads up Barb and best wishes with your mom.

I love that this is a close knit community and folks do send out the posse when someone is missing. :thumb: :D

chowhound

I won't be on here as much as I have been. There are some things going on here with my mom that have to be taken care of and it's taking up alot of my time. I will be checking in most days but not as often. I just didn't want you to have to send out a search party if you haven't heard from me. :yum::yum::yum:

I wouldn't know which bowling alley to start.....
:lol:

Thanks for letting us know and I hope everything goes well.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Barb! We'll miss you! Hurry back!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Barb, my heart grew heavy as I read your words. I know your mom is in hospice. May you take comfort in knowing that I have kept you and yours in my prayers. You know where to find me if you need me.
Best always, Susan

Wasabi

Barb, although you will not be here physically, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. I hope wherever you are you carry us with you for strength.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Damn sure would have too! Barb, I hope everything is okay with her!! Ya'll are still in my prayers!

homecook

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers........they really mean alot to me. It's really been rough going here. I've got one of my brothers coming in tomorrow to help. (Apparently he remembered it was mother's day), which is really bittersweet for me. All I can do right now is put one foot in front of the other and take things day by day. I will try to check in as often as possible.

Chow....I wish I could go bowling! lol

Susan, my mom is not in hospice at this point. She has hospice coming in to see her 3 times a week, which has been a blessing.

Everyone.......just please keep the prayers coming!!!