Swine food and Mexican products?

Derek

Banned
Swine Flu food and Mexican products?

Hi gang!

You think it's safe to go to my local Mexican store? And buy other ingredients besides pig?

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm not trying to be a bigit, I'm just trying to be safe.

Last edited:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Swine Flu food and Mexican products?

Hi gang!

You think it's safe to go to my local Mexican store? And buy other ingredients besides pig?

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm not trying to be a bigit, I'm just trying to be safe.

Derek, the flu is NOT carried by food products. You can eat all the ham you want.

Derek

Banned
Hey Buzz, I know that part, but if the food isn't handled properly there could be germs of it on the packaging.

I'm still going to buy and eat pig products but my question is should I not go into the Mexican places until the scare is over?

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Buzz, I know that part, but if the food isn't handled properly there could be germs of it on the packaging.

I'm still going to buy and eat pig products but my question is should I not go into the Mexican places until the scare is over?

That's up to you. Buying from an ethnic store or eating in a Mexican restaurant doesn't bother me a bit.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Ok, like I said I wasn't trying to be mean or anything ok Buzz?

Whatever made you think I was being critical? All I said was for you to make your own decision.

Any flu virus on any Mexican store product in the US has long since passed the incubation period, so taco up.