I so need your prayers and good wishes

leolady

I will not be on here much for awhile. Not through lack of interest, but because of things happening in my life.

I have re-connected with a very important person from my past, and it is taking all of my energy - emotional and physical right now.

So far so good, because we are truly communicating from the heart and with honesty and understanding. I have great hopes for this relationship, and if it takes all of my resources to continue it, it is worth it to me.

So I may occasionally pop on here to see if I can help, don't think I am abandoning you my friends. I have just made a choice to give everything to this man right now.

Thank you PieSusan from the bottom of my heart for making this reunion possible.:kiss: For your help in this and so many other things.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
By all means Leo, follow your heart! God’s speed and guidance to you. I hope it goes as well as it sounds it will. All the best, and please check up on us when you can! We need you too!!! Good luck, and lots of love! :clap:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I have re-connected with a very important person from my past, and it is taking all of my energy - emotional and physical right now.

So far so good, because we are truly communicating from the heart and with honesty and understanding. I have great hopes for this relationship, and if it takes all of my resources to continue it, it is worth it to me.

So I may occasionally pop on here to see if I can help, don't think I am abandoning you my friends. I have just made a choice to give everything to this man right now.
Fabulous!!
I hope you've been feeling well too, as you must be!
Have a good time and good luck with it all!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
That's great LL. Here's hoping it all works out for you. Congratulations and good luck.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
You go, girlfriend!!! Seriously! Life is hard enough sometimes without having to ride it out alone. I hope this person will enhance your life and you his.

leolady

Please don't bring Buckwheat back! That whole genre is insulting to black people everywhere -- not just me.

Thanks my friends for your good wishes. It appears my darling has not only never forgotten me, but has felt a emotional connection with me over the past 30 years also! He is such a good man.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Yea! I'm so happy for you Leolady! This is shaping up to be a wonderful love story!

Derek

Banned
I will not be on here much for awhile. Not through lack of interest, but because of things happening in my life.

Thank you PieSusan from the bottom of my heart for making this reunion possible.:kiss: For your help in this and so many other things.
What a cool story, And you got my good vibes LeoLady.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Please don't bring Buckwheat back! That whole genre is insulting to black people everywhere -- not just me.

Thanks my friends for your good wishes. It appears my darling has not only never forgotten me, but has felt a emotional connection with me over the past 30 years also! He is such a good man.

YOU GO GIRL!!! Congratulations!! I hope you find sweet happiness with him!!

leolady

Update!

So far so good my friends!!!! My darling has been very upfront with me and has been very consistent with his communication with me, and his desire for it to continue!

Things are going slowly, but we are exchanging information about ourselves we did not know when we were an item back 30 years ago. [I guess we were too busy being.......lovers]. I feel I understand him better all the time.

He lives in a different city that is miles away, so it may be some time yet before we see each other in person. But as I said, this time we are talking through our issues so that is good.

We both are delighted to have this chance to talk to each other about how we felt/feel about each other, our ups and downs in life, our regrets, and our futures.

It may not work, but then again it might.

Thanks for the support and prayers. We need it!!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Oh...I so hope it works out for you Leolady. What a wonderful love story.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
in the end no matter what happens, you will have gained very much from this experience. you will either gain a mate and best friend or you will gain just a best friend..its a win win situation with no losing output....

good wishes coming from way up north

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
in the end no matter what happens, you will have gained very much from this experience. you will either gain a mate and best friend or you will gain just a best friend..its a win win situation with no losing output....

good wishes coming from way up north
What he said, LeoLady! You can't lose in this one. I'm so glad to hear you sounding so happy and excited! Ain't love grand???

leolady

What he said, LeoLady! You can't lose in this one. I'm so glad to hear you sounding so happy and excited! Ain't love grand???

It is indeed wonderful.........especially for an old woman like me it is incredible and totally unexpected.

Whether we ever become a "couple" or not, it makes you feel so cherished to know you are loved and cared for.:wub:

leolady

We are now talking on the phone and I can't believe how great this is!

Things are being said that should have been said years ago. And the best part is that we are giving the good and the bad.

We might actually make it!