Oh, how sad.

CharlieD

Natasha Richardson dies. Oh, my gosh, I really liked her. What a sad, sad story. Such a nice woman, family, it's just way to sad.

Calicolady

Oh, bad, bad. I did hope they could relieve the brain/blood swelling, and all would work out.
What a shocker the whole thing was.
And I do like the model her and Liam lived, inspite of their fame.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Both her and her husband are among my favorite actors/actress. It does happen though sad.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
This was heart breaking news to me, I have always like Natasha and really liked her in Waking up Reno. So sad she had to go so soon....

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
This really affected me as well. So sad. And most likely preventable if she had sought immediate medical attention. She had a lovely glow about her and I am so sorry for her family.

buckytom

Grill Master
it's really a shame that a simple fall on a bunny hill can cause such a tragedy.

i just bought my son a pair of inline skates for his birthday. he has a helmet, but he needs a new one.

this has really made me think about getting one for myself. my boy asked me last year why i don't wear one for either skiing or skating, and i just sorta danced around the subject.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Isn't this how Sonny Bono died too? Such a tragedy. I feel extra bad for her husband and kids...:(

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Sonny Bono died after striking a tree while skiing - same for Michael Kennedy, son of Robert Kennedy.