Bam's Hot Wings

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
yah everybody had there own wings recipe, this is just the way i do them and my recipe

1/3 cup butter
1/2 cup your favorite hot sauce(i have been using version of Bam's Tropical Fire Hot Sauce/Wing sauce)
dash ground pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
3/4 cup all−purpose flour
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper( i havent been adding this because my sauce has plenty of heat.)
1/2 tsp salt
vegetable oil for frying

Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375.

Combine the butter, hot sauce, ground pepper, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well−blended.

Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne powder, and salt in a small bowl.

Put the wings in a ziplock bag and sprinkle the flour mixture over them, coating each wing evenly. Put the wings in the freezer for at least an hour to firm up.

This will also help the breading to stick to the wings when fried.

Put your desire amount of wings in the hot oil(do not overcrowd) and fry 10 to 15 minutes or until some parts of the wings begin to turn dark brown.

Remove from the oil to a paper towel to drain.Season witha little salt(i use cajun spice)

In a large bowl, spoon in about 2 tablespoons of the sauce.Put the wings in and give a little shake. Add more hot sauce and stir, coating all of the wings evenly.
I use ranch as my dipping sauce