Recipes On The Move, Version III

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
in this thread Mama asked that the soup, stew and casseroles forum be subdivided into the three separate categories.

Here's Dpc's reply

I made three sub forums. One for each category. Mods, as you have time please move the existing threads into the correct sub forum.
Use the multiple thread move function. If you are not sure of that feature just ask Jim S. or myself. TIA!!!!!!!

Buzzard767 and myself are in the process of moving things around. The potential problem is that Mav has appointed himself supervisor. If anythings in the wrong place it's Mav's fault. :whistling:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Hey!!!!!!!!!! I been set up to take the fall!!! LOL! Does that make me the patsy or the scape goat??

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Well it went off smoothly as far as I can tell, so does this mean I can take credit for Jim and Buzz's work?? LOL!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Thanks for moving all that stuff guys! Oh, and thank you too Mav...or is that Patsy?

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Well it went off smoothly as far as I can tell, so does this mean I can take credit for Jim and Buzz's work?? LOL!

You are not getting off that easily.

Months from now we will still be blaming you for anything that goes wrong. :mrgreen:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Well if that is the case Jim then I vote we change nothing and touch nothing for the next couple of months! Then I can take credit when everything goes perfectly!