Weird Throw Together Snack Combos

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I know you all must do it.

Mine is: smoked almonds, honey mustard pretzel pieces, ranch Doritos and popcorn.

This I keep in a container and have one.. on- the- go to take with me to work when I feel peckish, or throw together a bowl when I sit down and watch a good film.

How about you?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
No Sass, you are the only one, and it's freakin' weird what things you will put in your mouth.

:yum::yum::yum: Just kidding! I put weird stuff in my mouth, too. I like popcorn and Nestle's Crunch bars together.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Damnit FM I can't give ya Karma yet!!!:yum::yum:

We don't actually have any. We don't do much snacking to begin with, but what we do is pretty much fruit or veggies as snacks.
The only thing I can think of that would qualify maybe would be my cottage cheese mixed with either pears or peaches.

The kids though... just today I caught Abby (4) eating cheese puffs with her banana....:unsure:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
No Sass, you are the only one, and it's freakin' weird what things you will put in your mouth.

:yum::yum::yum: Just kidding! I put weird stuff in my mouth, too. I like popcorn and Nestle's Crunch bars together.

I sooooooo was gonna say something.......I was......I......I......nevermind! :yum:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter

Yep, it's all about the salty and sweet, innit?

homecook

I love popcorn with junior mints thrown in the bowl. It's always a surprise when you get a handful of popcorn and get that minty taste!!!

Barb

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I've never tried this. Usually I have a bag of homemade beef jerky or a box of Cheezits sitting around. Maybe I should explore more!

chowhound

I don't do much snacking either....
Maybe white bread and Dr Pepper, as in a bite a bread/a swig of pop? I don't usually have "real" snack foods laying around to experiment.

suziquzie

DH picked up from his Dad to throw peanut m&m's in a bowl of popcorn. I thought that was wierd but now my kids come to expect it.... good going Dad....

As for me I will just eat a slice of bread with mayo on it.... for sweet I spread some butter on a tortilla and sprinkle a good dose of cinnamon sugar and throw it in the microwave til the butter is all melted. yum!